New to SF! Need a belayer/bouldering partner?

Original Post
Becky M · · San Francisco, CA · Joined May 2016 · Points: 15

Hey all,

I'm new to the Bay area and relatively new to climbing. Mostly into bouldering but I also have experience belaying! I'm itching to get outside so if anyone needs a belayer for a weekend trip or is OK with a newbie bouldering partner, I would love to tag along!

Bex

Danny Herrera · · San Bruno, California · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 255

whats your work schedule look like? I have wed & weekends off, recovering from finger injury right now tho :(.

Oh no :/ I'm usually back in the city by 7:30 on weekdays but I could always go straight to the gym! I'm also off every weekend :) What kind of injury? That stinks!

Josiahcooper · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 15

I am relatively new to San Francisco too. I have been climbing at Mission Cliffs, and am trying to start exploring some outdoor stuff around here. I have Mondays, Fridays, and weekends later in the days off, if you want to meet up and top rope or boulder sometime.

Should be a beautiful weekend, still can't climb but the pysche is high if anyone wants to meet up. Got a few pads

Josiahcooper · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 15

Im going to head out to Berkeley Boulders tomorrow. It will be my first time. Have a pad and a friend coming, if anybody wants to join.

Hey Danny,

I'm definitely down to meet up and get out there!

Let me know :)

Bex

Hey Bex,

Sent you a pm, you can email me at djh650@gmail.com

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply