GunksApp releases Peterskill app.


Original Post
Gunkiemike · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 2,740

Available now at an introductory low price. Same great quality as their Trapps and other apps.

Christian Fracchia · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2010 · Points: 80
Gunkiemike wrote:Available now at an introductory low price. Same great quality as their Trapps and other apps.
I was thinking about this post and I was wondering if this is the appropriate forum to discuss what I have written below. It's definitely a sales item, but it also directly relates to info and help many Gunks climbers have experienced using/downloading/recommending the Guide Apps. The FOR SALE forum seems more geared towards individuals selling their own personal gear. If the moderator feels that we should be posting in the FOR SALE forum I can delete this post and move it there. ~CFrac

Yes, this app is partnership between Marty Molitoris & Mike Rawdon and Gunks Apps. So you will find all of the same info as you will find in the book + GPS. This guidebook and guideapp have been long overdue. It also contains all of the routes at Dickie Barre. App is being introduced at $9.99 for 1 week, then will bump to $14.99.

I know some people have had some confusion with syncing the old apps.

Help can be found here:
http://gunksapps.com/sync.html

If you are new to the area or have never purchased a Gunks App you can find help here...
http://gunksapps.com/purchase.html
MojoMonkey · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2009 · Points: 68
Christian Fracchia wrote: I was thinking about this post and I was wondering if this is the appropriate forum to discuss what I have written below. It's definitely a sales item, but it also directly relates to info and help many Gunks climbers have experienced using/downloading/recommending the Guide Apps. The FOR SALE forum seems more geared towards individuals selling their own personal gear. If the moderator feels that we should be posting in the FOR SALE forum I can delete this post and move it there. ~CFrac Yes, this app is partnership between Marty Molitoris & Mike Rawdon and Gunks Apps. So you will find all of the same info as you will find in the book + GPS. This guidebook and guideapp have been long overdue. It also contains all of the routes at Dickie Barre. App is being introduced at $9.99 for 1 week, then will bump to $14.99. I know some people have had some confusion with syncing the old apps. Help can be found here: gunksapps.com/sync.html If you are new to the area or have never purchased a Gunks App you can find help here... gunksapps.com/purchase.html
I just picked up the book last trip up there and was glad to see the update. I don't have it to reference but I recall it mentioning the forthcoming app - I assume it was not included though and this is a separate purchase?

At any rate, I've for a quick spin through the new book but it looks good and I was glad to see the new routes :)
Gunkiemike · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 2,740

Mojo - it is indeed separate purchase. There is a website that accompanies the book and addresses the errors we found after it went to press, and includes an index (alphabetical and by grade). rockclimbingpeterskill.com/ Look under the Resources tab.

awolf · · New York, NY · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 5

Got it and used it today. It's great just like the other Gunks apps. Thanks!!

Gunkiemike · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 2,740

BUMPING - I think today's the last chance to purchase the PK app for $9.95.

Christian Fracchia 1 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2016 · Points: 15
Gunkiemike wrote:BUMPING - I think today's the last chance to purchase the PK app for $9.95.
Yes, today (Sunday) is the last day to get PK Routes at discount.
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply

Log In to Reply