Looking for photographer for our wedding

Original Post
leo qiu · May 9, 2016 · Davis, CA · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 15
Hi,

My fiancee and I are looking for a wedding photographer for our wedding and engagement photos. We met through climbing and have been climbing whenever is possible, and would really like to take our engagement photos on the wall. Our wedding will be in Nevada City, CA, nested in the forest. You will be taking pictures for our families and ourselves. We prefer to have someone who has experiences doing this, but we'd like to hear from anyone who is really interested it.

Wedding date is Aug. 20th 2016
Food, beer and campsite is provided(or you can stay at the local hotel if you don't like to camp).
Of course, we will pay you!

Thank!
Noelle & Leo

Michelle Farnsworth · May 9, 2016 · West Jordan, UT · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 0
leo qiu wrote:Hi, My fiancee and I are looking for a wedding photographer for our wedding and engagement photos. We met through climbing and have been climbing whenever is possible, and would really like to take our engagement photos on the wall. Our wedding will be in Nevada City, CA, nested in the forest. You will be taking pictures for our families and ourselves. We prefer to have someone who has experiences doing this, but we'd like to hear from anyone who is really interested it. Wedding date is Aug. 20th 2016 Food, beer and campsite is provided(or you can stay at the local hotel if you don't like to camp). Of course, we will pay you! Thank! Noelle & Leo
Hello Noelle & Leo,

I am a photographer and climber from SLC, UT and saw your post about needing a photographer for your upcoming wedding/engagements (congrats!). I would love to chat with you more about what you had in mind. Please feel free to call me at 801 898-8128 to discuss if you haven't already found someone.

Cheers,
Michelle

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply