Crash pad rental near Adirondacks/Rochester?

Original Post
tmandel · May 6, 2016 · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 3
I'm hoping to do a quick bouldering trip in June while visiting family. Does anyone know of somewhere to rent/borrow a crash pad in between Rochester and the Adirondacks (or in that general region)? Or any suggested forums/places you'd recommend asking around?

Kris Fiore · May 6, 2016 · Burlington, Vermont · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 1,243
Hey Dude,

I'm definitely a little out of the way but I live right near Eagle Falls off Stillwater road at a summer camp in the summers. I have a crash pad you can borrow for free.

Google maps to Camp Unirondack and you'll see where I am. It's off Stillwater road north of Inlet. It's definitely between Rochester and the ADKs but I imagine it's also out of your way. I don't think there is anywhere else that rents crash pads though. I might have two you can borrow but will definitely have at least one.

Anyway let me know if you're interested. I'd link you to a google maps page but I'm on mobile.

-Kris

tmandel · Jun 9, 2016 · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 3
Thanks, Kris! Just sent you a PM -- very kind of you to offer this.

Nolan Huther · Jul 20, 2016 · Clarkson University · Joined Dec 2014 · Points: 602
These advertisements are getting more subtle all the time, amirite?

tmandel · Jul 21, 2016 · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 3
..Did I miss something?

Chris treggE · Jul 21, 2016 · Madison, WI · Joined May 2007 · Points: 8,120
tmandel wrote:..Did I miss something?
The subtle ad was removed. Sorry for confusion.

tmandel · Jul 21, 2016 · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 3
Ha no worries, thanks for the clarification. I was afraid my post appeared to have been made by a highly evolved spambot.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply