Future climbing partners/roommates?! Bend,OR

Original Post
Mackenzie Wilder · · Las Vegas, Nevada · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

Hello great climbing people!

So two things....

1. I will be out at Smith Rock over May 20-25 and am looking for rad people to sport climb,trad or do some easier multi pitches.

2. I am relocating to central oregon (bend area) and am looking for anyone that might need a roommate. I do have a dog, so must be dog loveable, she loves to cuddle, and is a rockstar. Hoping to find some super laid back people that love the great outdoors as much as I do. If anyone has any leads it'd be much appreciated.

Thanks a mucho!

Jeff Edge · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2012 · Points: 993

Woohoo!

Mackenzie Wilder · · Las Vegas, Nevada · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

JEFF!!! Fancy running into you on here....but really stay in Oregon and be my roommate!! haha

sab160 · · Denver, CO · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 55

Hello!
I will be passing through OR on a solo road trip with my climbing gear, May 23, 24, 25. Hoping to find a parter for Smith Rock, if you want to climb.
I'll only have sport gear with me, but can second trad. I can lead up to 11a's (sport), single or multipitch.
Lemme know if you wanna climb!

AliciaC · · Seattle, WA · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 30

Hey there. I'm moving to Bend in a couple days and will definitely need some climbing partners when I get there as well! I have a rope and draws but no trad gear. I usually climb in the 5.8-5.10A range, but I'm a chicken when it comes to leading and mostly follow. I'm a solid belayer! I'll be living in Bend til August. I'm pretty flexible with what days I work and have lots of time off (I'll be working 3 nights a week). Let me know if you wanna meet up and climb!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply