Mountain Project Logo

2016 Rumney Partner Thread

Andrew Williams · · Concord, NH · Joined Mar 2014 · Points: 625

Anyone looking to get out and climb tomorrow?

mbk · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2013 · Points: 0

Need partner this Saturday (July 2nd). Looking to climb 10s and 11s.

Driving from Quechee, VT.

Kim · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

Hi, I'll be in the Boston area Aug 29-Sept 2 (weekdays) and am looking for sport climbing partners who would like to climb in nearby areas and/or Rumney any of these weekdays. I generally lead low 10's and can belay anything :)

Rosalieva · · southshore MA · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 5

Can anyone climb after 3 tomorrow weds at rumney?partner for the day has to leave early to work:(

Nick Grant · · Tamworth, NH · Joined Oct 2012 · Points: 424

I'm looking for a Rumney partner for tomorrow (Wednesday, July 20) or Thursday. I'm stalking the more elusive 5.10's at the "usual" Rumney crags (not Gem Hunter Crag, The Bakery, or the far NW). The weather is supposed to be dry.

M Jay · · Bellingham, WA · Joined May 2016 · Points: 15

Looking for a partner for this Wednesday 7/27, hoping to get there relatively early and climb until around 5pm. Thanks!

Hialy · · Chicago, IL · Joined Aug 2010 · Points: 15

Looking for a partner for Saturday, July 30. Driving from Boston.

mbk · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2013 · Points: 0

Looking for a partner for this Sunday (7/31). Would like to climb 10s and 11s, maybe work an easy 12. PM me if interested.

Shaniac · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 24

Looking for climbing partners in the South West Maine / NH area till the end of August 2016. I am a west coast climber here for the summer. I am about 40 min away from the North Conway area and have my rack! Message me if you have time. - Thank you.

Dave Reynolds · · Conway, NH · Joined Jan 2010 · Points: 0

Anyone interested in climbing this coming Wednesday, 8/3?

I'm relatively new to the East and looking for partners. Would love to get some mileage on 10s, 11s, and maybe try some 12's.

- Dave

Andrew Hewitt · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jun 2013 · Points: 430

Looking for a Rumney partner this weekend (08/06 and 08/07). Will be camping at Tom's. PM me if interested. Want to do 10s, 11s, and easy 12

Nick Grant · · Tamworth, NH · Joined Oct 2012 · Points: 424

How 'bout Thursday (August 4) in the morning or in the afternoon? Anyone available for a 1/2 day of climbing at Rumney? I'm hoping to climb the 5.10's at Jimmy Cliff.

JB Gregory · · NH · Joined Feb 2008 · Points: 0

looking for Rumney or NH-VT trad/sport partners for weekdays: wednesdays (am or pm) and friday afternoons.

AJ W. · · PA · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 115

I'll be visiting Rumney next week. Most likely arriving Tuesday and camping for a few days. Anyone free during the week? Jhan?

Thinking of doing one day of trad somewhere, too if anyone is down. Kancamagus maybe? Rainbow Slabs if they are not too elusive. Open to ideas.

Also, if anyone wants to split a campsite that week or any of those days let me know.

Alex

Zac St Jules · · New Hampshire · Joined Dec 2013 · Points: 1,188

Looking for a partner for tuesday the 30th

JB Gregory · · NH · Joined Feb 2008 · Points: 0

looking for partner this fri, sept 2nd. experienced, safe and psyched. lead 5.10 everything. have all the gear. need experienced safe partner. Good with Rumney, Cannon, No.Conway, Bolton, etc...

LGR · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 25

I'm looking for a Rumney partner for next wednesday or thursday (9/7-9/8). Looking to lead 5.8/5.9, but I can follow into the 10's. I have a rope, draws, and some trad gear. Reply to this or PM. Thanks!

Louie

Seth Y · · WA · Joined Jul 2012 · Points: 25

I am looking to get out on Thursday (9/8) and weekend (9/10,9/11) for some Rumney sport.

Up for leading 5.9/5.10, and up to follow/work 5.11.

I am a frequent visitor to NH, so would be good to meet up with for a chance to find a few regular partners into sport and trad that climb during the week.

PM me if interested. Thanks!

Tom Dursch · · Boston, MA · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 30

Looking for a partner on Saturday 9/10. Will to go to just about any wall and climb just about anything. Feel free to PM me with questions about experience, safety, climb preferences, etc.

Zac St Jules · · New Hampshire · Joined Dec 2013 · Points: 1,188

Hey folks,
Also consider checking out the Rumney Partners Facebook page if you strike out here.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

North Eastern States Partners
Post a Reply to "2016 Rumney Partner Thread"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started