Adventure Projects is hiring a web engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

SizeSquirrel - Climbing Shoe Sizing & Sales


Jordan Duncan · · Norwalk, OH · Joined Feb 2018 · Points: 48

I haven’t delved through this whole thread, but are you planning an app anytime soon?

Eddie Ferrer · · Portland, OR · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 15
Jordan Duncan wrote: I haven’t delved through this whole thread, but are you planning an app anytime soon?

Thats more of a long term goal, it would be great, but not something I am working on at the moment. 

I do try to make the site as mobile friendly as possible, so it should work on your phone. 

Jordan Duncan · · Norwalk, OH · Joined Feb 2018 · Points: 48
Eddie Ferrer wrote:

I do try to make the site as mobile friendly as possible, so it should work on your phone. 


No issues with it on the phone, but I would definitely use it more if there was an app. 

Nate Doyle · · Sierra Foothills · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 37

BR:

On two devices (android cell, android tablet), when I try to update my deets or add new shoes, upon submission I'm logged off and asked to login again.

ETA:
Doesn't work on a Linux desktop either :-(

Eddie Ferrer · · Portland, OR · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 15
Nate Doyle wrote: BR:

On two devices (android cell, android tablet), when I try to update my deets or add new shoes, upon submission I'm logged off and asked to login again.

ETA:
Doesn't work on a Linux desktop either :-(

Sorry about that, I made some updates late last night and broke everything. It should be fixed now, thanks! 

Nate Doyle · · Sierra Foothills · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 37

Great support, thanks! I'll give it a try mañana and update if necessary. 

Jakob Melchior · · Z├╝rich, CH · Joined Oct 2018 · Points: 0

maybe add a rating to how much they stretched during break-in. Would be useful to know when trying on new shoes.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Climbing Gear Discussion
Post a Reply to "SizeSquirrel - Climbing Shoe Sizing & Sales"

Log In to Reply