Looking for Alpine and trad climbing partners

Original Post
perropirana Santibanez · Mar 30, 2016 · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2008 · Points: 15
Looking for climbing partners for Alpine and trad. I have experience and would like to do some alpine this season (Tetons, Canada, MT, WY, CA). I have been climbing for a long time.
Cheers,
L.

taylor layton · Mar 31, 2016 · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 78
Hey pirana,

I am interested. I have only experience leading up to 5.7 trad (though feel comfortable to push that grade) and have done that in a lot of multi pitch and some alpine settings. I also would love to get out into the alpine. Last I'm a teacher and have the summer off. Perhaps we should try some trad routes in the mean time and then try to plan a few larger objectives? Until the school year ends I'm weekend warrioring and perhaps getting up after work once the nights get a LITTLE longer. Or taking sick days.

Send me a message.

Carl Smith · Apr 2, 2016 · BeaUTAHfull · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 20
Ya man! I'd be super down to get back in the winds! Or any of the others. Hit me up. Or if you want to get out in LLc or BCC sometime. Maybe the thumb tomorrow?

perropirana Santibanez · Apr 2, 2016 · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2008 · Points: 15
heading to west sawtooth tomorrow, but i can during the week.
cheers,
L.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply