Female sport partner

Original Post
Tony Grieb · Mar 20, 2016 · Las Vegas, Nevada · Joined Mar 2006 · Points: 0
I want to meet available female climbers in the hopes of developing a climbing couple relationship. I have a home in Vegas as a base for the cooler months. I just got an Airstream Interstate Van(Mercedes Sprinter) for the warmer months. I am thinking about either getting a small SUV that I can pull behind the Sprinter or a motorcycle. I have a rack and pads but sport is my passion. I am 49 and retired.

StonEmber · Mar 20, 2016 · Raleigh, NC · Joined Mar 2013 · Points: 0
Can I tag along? I'm a solid belayer but, I have sort of a foot fetish. Working on projecting 11's next summer. Not this summer. So, um, if your cool with the whole foot fetish thing, hit me up!!

Spidey Rocks · Mar 21, 2016 · San Francisco · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 0
This post reminds me of a similar one posted a few days by another male climber. It must be spring and the mating season has begun :) I just came back from the desert and am looking to climb at Owens. Your posting listed a bunch of vehicles but when and where are you climbing?

Tony Grieb · Mar 21, 2016 · Las Vegas, Nevada · Joined Mar 2006 · Points: 0
I am in Vegas now. I would like to check out the Grail. My solo plan this summer is to hang in Maple. I am open to trip ideas.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply