Red Rock Partner Saturday March 26

Original Post
Bradley Gorsline · · Pasadena, California · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 280

I'll be in Red Rock on the 26th with a full rack and rope. I'm looking to climb preferably multipitch trad anywhere in the 5.6-5.10 range doesn't matter to me. Just wanna chill and climb something tall.

Patrick Michel · · Groveland, CA · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 25

I can meet you in Red Rock on the 26th for a multi-ptch climb. Prefer to lead 5.6-5.7, but can follow and provide good belay if you want to get on something more difficult. Im traveling with a double rack and 60m, LMK

Sounds perfect. My number is 262-914-2340. We can figure out what we want to do once we get there.

BigB · · Red Rock, NV · Joined Feb 2015 · Points: 340

If either of you bails out ...I think I'm also in need of a partner( my usual partner went to the beach for a week...wtf?) for some multi in the same grades.
I'm a local braj ;)

Patrick Michel · · Groveland, CA · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 25

Bryan, I will be in the area bouncing between J-Tree and Red Rocks March 22 - April 2, definitely looking for a steady partner in Red Rock. Ill touch base with you next week to see if you're around.

We could also potentially do three people on two ropes, which could be useful since a lot of climbs require a two rope rap anyway.

Did you guys still want to do something. I'm fairly sore from today but still down to do some easier stuff or just anything without an arduous approach.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply