Climbing buddy wanted- Tucson

Original Post
rose brown · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0

Hey- If anyone wants to climb mount lemon tomorrow or Saturday let me know. I unfortunately don't have gear here and am climbing pretty easy since i havnt been climbing for half a year- but I'm fun and have a car and can bring snacks!

EvanD15 · · SoCal · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0

Hi Rose. Interested in hitting Sheephead next weekend(3-26-16)?

shawn bradley · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2006 · Points: 10

Hi Rose,
I've been trying to get out more and need a partner. I have gear and a fair knowledge of mt Lemmon, Cochise, Mendoza. Hit me up if you're interested.
Thanks,
Shawn

rose brown · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0

Hey thanks for replying. I'm in El Paso right now but will be back in a week. I can climb from the 28th to the 2nd and on weekends throughout the month of April. Let me know if any of those times work.

Ashleigh Thompson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 10

Hi all!

I live in Tucson and am looking for climbing partners as well. I am looking to follow trad or sport, but some indoor partners would be sweet to train with as well. I am also at the point where I want to start leading some routes.

I'm relatively new, but have done a lot around Arizona, Utah, and Nevada the past few months. I have a harness, shoes, atc, and helmet. Any mentorship or buddies would be greatly appreciated! Patience is probably good too, though, I have seen vast improvement the past few months.

801 518 8677, text or call or message :)

Thanks and safety first,
Ashleigh

AliciaC · · Seattle, WA · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 0

Hey I'm always looking for new climbing partners. I am living in Tucson til the first week of May. I only work 3 nights a week so I have a lot of free time to get out and climb!

I currently lead 5.7-5.8s and follow on 5.9-10As. I can follow trad but don't have any trad gear myself but can clean trad. I have a rope and quickdraws.

Feel free to text me at 301-802-9846 if you wanna go climb sometime.

Steven Groetken · · Durango, CO · Joined Sep 2012 · Points: 10

Download the Meetup app and join the group "Tucson Rock Climbers." When the weather is nice, there is usually a group outing every weekend. Most climbs are in areas with beginner and moderate routes and there's a big emphasis on safety. Also, Beanfest is coming up on The weekend of April 16. Join the Facebook group for more details.

Jordan Kahlbau · · phoenix · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 0

hey guys i live in phoenix but ive heard mt lemmon is rad, i have a crash pad and sport climbing gear, i would love to tag along with a local and check it out, i'll buy you beer :)

just let me know

Bruce26 · · Boulder CO · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 0

Hey I just moved to Tucson today and I'm looking for regular climbing partners. I have my own gear and rope, and im free to climb all week. Please text at 603.960.2049.

-Bruce

alextaylor116 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2012 · Points: 5

Hi all,

Anybody on this thread interested in climbing with me on July 9th or 10th?

I'm looking for a partner while I'm in town.

Thanks,
~Alex

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply