Van life climbing Las Vegas->Moab from April

Original Post
Anh Pbvu · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 0

Hi there

I'm a young female climber from Europe, planning a climbing road/van trip from April. Looking for good easy going people to share this with. I'm up for anything as long as it's a good laugh, challenging and great amount of adventure :)
I have climbed many years on/off. At the moment I can lead 5.10 (trad) and 5.12a sport.

Who's up for a ride?

Cheers
Anh

rknowl Knowlton · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 20

Hey Anh,

I'll be van tripping with my girlfriend from late may through the end of the fall into inter, I climb around the same level both sport and trad and shes excited to be with me but prefers many more stay behind and read a book kind of days than I typically do. I'm looking for different people to meet up with in different areas along the way. Will be making a trek from TN/KY->WY->UT->CO->NM->CA->AZ? for the Winter, then hopefully picking up traveling again in the Spring.

Hey Ryan

Thanks! I'll let you know if Im still in the area late May :)

anh

Nick Black · · Arcata, CA · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 205

Sent you a PM, also planning a Moab trip for the month of April, starting in northern CA

Hey Nick

Cool. I havent got any mail though. Perhaps it's better to send directly to my mailadd: p_anh59@hotmail.com

Cheers A

Eric Carlos · · Chattanooga, TN · Joined Aug 2008 · Points: 40

I am in the Grand Junction area pretty close to Moab, so hit me up. Have a free schedule.

Thanks heaps everyone! Awesome with such open and welcoming people :)

Carter Bailey · · Logan, Utah · Joined Sep 2013 · Points: 40

Hi, Im in the Zion area and always looking for partners. A little outta shape these days but always looking to get out.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply