My harness doesnt fit, my gym is charging too much, route developers are racist, my rubber sucks, too much snow, I keep losing my shit....

Original Post
T Roper · Feb 5, 2016 · DC,VA,NM,UT,CT,MA · Joined Mar 2006 · Points: 730
ES ruined Yosemite, my shoes are falling apart, my gear was recalled, Cmac has been bought by Sportiva and a pinkpointer called me a n00b!

Thats it, I'm moving to Boulderado where life is perfect and all women wear yogapants 24/7

sweet

Nathan Self · Feb 5, 2016 · Louisiana · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 20
And somebody's about to steal your rope.
And that sweet ropebag.

Watch your back, T Roper.

Also...
What kind of rack should I buy?
And what about doubles?

N_

Ps: do you PAS?

And this guy won't get his rope off my route.

Finally:
How hard do I have to climb in order to belay 5.12?

(I'll stop...)

mediocre · Feb 5, 2016 · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2013 · Points: 0
Just when you think the ES thread has died.
Strong work.

Marc801 C · Feb 5, 2016 · Sandy, Utah · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 0
Nathan Self wrote:And somebody's about to steal your rope. And that sweet ropebag.
What happened to that thread?

FrankPS · Feb 5, 2016 · Atascadero, CA · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 15
Marc801 wrote: What happened to that thread?
I think one of them was locked by the admins.

Marc801 C · Feb 5, 2016 · Sandy, Utah · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 0
FrankPS wrote: I think one of them was locked by the admins.
Locked? I can't even find it.

BigFeet · Feb 5, 2016 · Texas · Joined May 2014 · Points: 0
Yep, I can't find it either.

That was the jerk thread, right? Straight out of the box the rumble started. Rule #1 most likely... got nuked from orbit, you know, just to be sure nobody at MP would be infected.

FrankPS · Feb 5, 2016 · Atascadero, CA · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 15
BigFeet wrote:Yep, I can't find it either. That was the jerk thread, right? Straight out of the box the rumble started. Rule #1 most likely... got nuked from orbit, you know, just to be sure nobody at MP would be infected.
This one was locked, as indicated in the last post to it:

http://www.mountainproject.com/v/the-erik-sloan-ethics-thread/111301228__15

BigFeet · Feb 5, 2016 · Texas · Joined May 2014 · Points: 0
There was another one that was started just this week, with the OP being an Anton with some blog. The thread was about his $50 rope bag and he was not sure if his rope was lost or stolen. He wanted everyone to be aware of the unknown amount of use on his rope - something like that.

That thread is totally gone.

eli poss · Feb 5, 2016 · Durango, Co · Joined May 2014 · Points: 136
T Roper wrote:ES ruined Yosemite, my shoes are falling apart, my gear was recalled, Cmac has been bought by Sportiva and a pinkpointer called me a n00b! Thats it, I'm moving to Boulderado where life is perfect and all women wear yogapants 24/7 sweet
Do you even climb brah...

n00b

Henry Holub · Feb 5, 2016 · Altus, Ok · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 410
BigFeet wrote:There was another one that was started just this week, with the OP being an Anton with some blog. The thread was about his $50 rope bag and he was not sure if his rope was lost or stolen. He wanted everyone to be aware of the unknown amount of use on his rope - something like that. That thread is totally gone.
I'm kinda bummed that thread is gone. I was having a bad week before that thread...

Henry Holub · Feb 5, 2016 · Altus, Ok · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 410
you missed: "all the routes are sandbagged"

Nathanael · Feb 6, 2016 · Riverside, CA · Joined May 2011 · Points: 151
Henry Holub wrote: I'm kinda bummed that thread is gone. I was having a bad week before that thread...
That thread made my whole week

T Roper · Feb 6, 2016 · DC,VA,NM,UT,CT,MA · Joined Mar 2006 · Points: 730
Nathan Self wrote:And somebody's about to steal your rope. And that sweet ropebag. Watch your back, T Roper.
I categorized that thread under "I lost my shit" since there was no proof of thievery

eli poss wrote: Do you even climb brah... n00b
I onsight-pinkpointed a 12 once broham

Muscrat · Feb 6, 2016 · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2011 · Points: 3,040
T Roper wrote:ES ruined Yosemite, my shoes are falling apart, my gear was recalled, Cmac has been bought by Sportiva and a pinkpointer called me a n00b! Thats it, I'm moving to Boulderado where life is perfect and all women wear yogapants 24/7 sweet
But if they never take off their yoga pants....? Or is that a Boulderado thang?

Muscrat wrote: But if they never take off their yoga pants....? Or is that a Boulderado thang?
Just the thought of yogapants not wearing yogapants in Boulderado is enough, then you go pinkpoint shit with your bros.

eli poss · Feb 6, 2016 · Durango, Co · Joined May 2014 · Points: 136
T Roper wrote: I onsight-pinkpointed a 12 once broham
Pssshhhh, that doesn't count man. The yellow route is so soft... more like you dogged a .10a

Nathan Self wrote:Finally: How hard do I have to climb in order to belay 5.12?
Duh.. you gotta be able to climb exactly 11b/c. But it doesn't count if you french free or pink point. sport climbing is neither. Damn noobz

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply