Climbing Partner in Wiesbaden Germany.

Original Post
Conrad Brannon · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2014 · Points: 0

Moved to Germany this last year and havent been climbing since I left Colorado. I am looking for an English speaking (until I learn German, lol) partner to climb with. I live in Wiesbaden and would like to start hitting up the gym and heading back outside this year.

Hit me up if you are in the area.

Cheers
Conrad

Daniel Affsprung · · New Paltz, NY · Joined Dec 2013 · Points: 50

PM'd you, lemme know!

miraperrone · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 0

ever make trips south? im living in freiburg and would be happy to climb together, i often go cragging in the area (baseljura, vogesen), to alpine rock in switzerland, or to pfalz when it's not raining there...

MDimitri · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2010 · Points: 0

Moving to Kaiserslautern next month from Colorado, won't be working and will be looking for folks to climb with...climbed a fair bit in Europe but not Germany....

Daniel Affsprung · · New Paltz, NY · Joined Dec 2013 · Points: 50

To the other folks here (as OP hasn't responded) I'm in Kassel and desperate to get out and climb something, it's been raining all week. I'm willing to travel pretty much anywhere daytrippable by train, no car though. Have a rack of singles, all personal gear, no rope no anchor stuff. I love trad and would love to try alpine, even if lots of travel is required, 3 day weekend or something. I lead trad up to 5.11 when needed, but at this point I'd be happy bouldering. PM me!

Don Saugstad · · Squamish, BC · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 0

Hi folks. I'm arriving in Regensburg on Apr 19th with my wife and infant son. I'm also bringing a rack and rope, with hopes to get out climbing. We'll be bouncing around the area for a few weeks. 

Me, Trad climber from Squamish, mid 40's, 5.10 + or -

Jamie Sookprasong · · London, England · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 461

Hi - I'll be travelling almost weekly to Frankfurt for work for the foreseeable future and looking to get outside and explore what the Frankenjura/Germany/Europe has to offer.

I primarily boulder and sport climb, but have led a few easy trad pitches in the Gunks and am looking for a new trad mentor. Have 70m rope, dozen draws, set of alloy offsets.

Hi Jamie.

We're hoping to get to frankenjura at some point. When we do I'll send you a message, perhaps we'll meet up for a climb. Cheers

mic1052005 Grennan · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 0

I live north of Regensburg, less than an hour from Frankenjura. I am available most weekends whenever anyone needs a belayer. Sport 5.10a. I have a trad rack with some doubles.

1. Hello mic105. I'll be sure to get in touch with you. We're hoping to get up to frankenjura before the end of April. Is this your phone number? Either way I'll send you my contact when we get to Regensburg. Don
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply