Mountain Project Logo

Looking for a physical therapist with experience treating lower back issues in climbers. East Bay Area

Original Post
David Nieto · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2011 · Points: 0

I have been experiencing some pain in my lower back and I am looking for a physiotherapist to treat my lower back. I need someone that would understand sport injuries and ideally climbing injuries.



Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply

Log In to Reply