Mountain Project Logo

climbing in China, and Vietnam

Original Post
Yueyang Meng · · Stevens Point, Wisconsin · Joined May 2014 · Points: 0

Dear climbers

I will be in China from Feb 1st to March 29th. I will love to me up with some climbers, and hopefully a climbing partner. I can speak English and Chinese. I have a 60 m rope and 10 draws. I can lead 5.11, and some 12.

Thanks

enrike · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2010 · Points: 0

hi im planning a trip starting soon i want to visit limming and getu mainly
i been to yangshuo before so i want to concentrate on that but can also repeat, yangshuo is good.
where are you know
im in beijing

hi Enrike
I am currently in U.S, and I will leave for China at February 1st.
Because of Chinese New Year, I am not able to climb until March 1st or so. My plan is to climb at yangshuo for few days then head to getu for at least two weeks. I plan to climb and travel around from March to late April.
If you still interest meet up let me know.
Best of luck!

Yueyang

Piotrek Kowalczyk · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 0

Hi,

I am going to China in March and I hope to do some climbing there.

I am arriving to Hong Kong 26th February where I will stay for around 3-4 days then I am planning on heading up north to Yangshuo.

I will probably bring my harness, few draws but no rope though. Regarding leading I am around similar level: 5.11 and some 5.12.

Let me know if you are still looking for a climbing parter.

Cheers

I will be in yangshuo March 2nd or 3rd lets meet up and do some climbing. Where you planning to stay in yangshuo?

Leave a contact number or Facebook so we can keep in touch

Nick Weinberg · · Lyme, NH · Joined Sep 2009 · Points: 40

Hi - I just made a post. Basically, I was hoping to crack climb in Liming from about 2/29-3/8. I am experienced and lead between 5.8-5.11. I will have trad rack with doubles. If I can't find partners in Liming, I may fly down to Yangshuo to try and sport climb there. Let me know if you are interested.

Nick

nicholasweinberg

AT

gmail

Piotrek Kowalczyk · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 0

Hi guys, I have left both of you private messages. Just in case you have not seen them ;)

Cheers

Piotrek

Hi Nick and Piotrek

I am in China right now, and I plan to go to yangshuo in early march depend on the weather, my china cell is 18578923764, if you call from non china cellphone add 86 in front.

my email: myyfisher123
at gmail dot com
let me know where you guys stay in yangshuo.

see you there

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply