El Chalten 19th January until 7th February

Original Post
martinla82 · Dec 25, 2015 · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 0
I'll also be in El Chalten from the 18th of January until the 7th of February. Looking for people to climb with. I'm a fairly experienced rock climber (lead up to E1) but inexperienced at ice/alpine (couple of season in Scotland). I'm doing a 5 day introductory course to snow and ice and alpine mountaineering at the beginning of January, so shouldn't be completely clueless!I'll have a rack and rope with me including some ice stuff. Give me a shout if your interested. +447522159334 martinlevya82@gmail.com
Cheers martin

aliyahfield · Dec 26, 2015 · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 0
Hi Martin,

I'm still nailing down my exact plans, but I'm going to be moving through Patagonia in Jan and Feb, and hoping to do as much climbing as possible. I've been climbing a bunch in Europe recently, and excited to get back to some trad, though I need a bit of practice.

I'm curious, where are you doing your course? I've been wanting to do something similar.

Aliyah

martinla82 · Dec 26, 2015 · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 0
Hi Aliyah,

Excellent. I'm doing the course with Patagonia Magica. All the info on there website. Stay in touch and let me know when you're in Patagonia and we'll do some climbing.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply