NRG 12/22 - 12/24

Original Post
Forest Altherr · · Atlanta, GA · Joined Mar 2013 · Points: 45

I'm headed north for the holidays and looking to milk a couple extra days of climbing at the Red or the New on my way up. I'd be stoked to trad or sport so if you're looking for a partner for a couple of days send me a PM and we'll coordinate.

Chris Whisenhunt · · Fayetteville, WV · Joined Jun 2010 · Points: 930

The weather here at the new looks awful during that time. Key an eye on the weather.

scn · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 0

Planning on climbing Monday at either Endless or Upper Meadow. Haven't been to either in close to 15 years but really want to pull on some of that sandstone. Which do you think Would have better conditions. Thanks

Chris Whisenhunt · · Fayetteville, WV · Joined Jun 2010 · Points: 930

Endless. Looks like rain tomorrow afternoon. Would be best to head to the cirque once it starts raining.

scn · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 0

Thanks a lot for the response! Ended up gettig there today for perfect weather at Endless Wall! So good to get back there after a long time gone.

I will be climbing at the Obed tomorrow so will be delayed until Tuesday when I will be passing through the New. Scn if you're still around and looking for somewhere sheltered to climb let me know.

Hanging out all day tomorrow. I'll be doing some bouldering or headed to Endless for some rope soloing. Hit me up (831) 224-7565 if you want to find some dry climbing tomorrow.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply