Mountain Project Logo

Looking for NoCo ice partners, can mentor too.

Original Post
Hiro Kurotsuchi · · Colorado · Joined Apr 2012 · Points: 300

I saw the mentor thread, but everybody seemed to be from Denver/Boulder/Golden.

Wondering if there's anybody further north who wants to climb this winter? More distant replies welcome too though.

Some things I'm interested in doing this winter are hitting festivals that aren't Ouray (such as Bozeman MT), climbing on weekdays, checking out Lake City ice park, etc.

- Brian

Dustin C · · fort collins, colorado · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 0

hey brian,

im moving to fort collins, will be living in poudre canyon. I am up for any type of climbing, I have never iced climbed but it looks sweet.

Brandon Berg · · Brevard, NC · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 15

Hey y'all I am dirt bagging it myself and would love to learn ice climbing. I'm trying to decide when and where to come down to CO to do this.

Hiro Kurotsuchi · · Colorado · Joined Apr 2012 · Points: 300

Feel free to keep PMing me or posting here. Sorry if I'm slow to reply, I'm generally slow to adopt new partners.

If you reply, could you in addition to your experience, let me/us know if you are available weekdays?

Cheers, B

Max Supertramp · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2008 · Points: 65

I am solid to WI 4++ on TR, don't lead but have all my own tools, etc.

Fort Collins based, open to weekdays and happy to drive. Hit me up if you wanna go swing some sticks in the FoCo/ROMO area

Eric Klammer · · Boulder, CO · Joined Oct 2012 · Points: 2,075

Anybody want to climb in the park this Thursday or Friday? Would love to get on All Mixed Up! Give me a call or text if interested... I'll send out some PM's if I don't hear back in the next day or so.

-Eric (918) 527-2706

Tommahr · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 5

You still looking at going to Bozeman ice fest?
I live in Glenwood springs but just got time off to go.
I lead up to 4s 5s when in shape
I lived there before and kinda know the ares.
Let me know if your interested
Tom

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply