Look for Partners, Central NC

Original Post
Travis Senor · · Mailing Address in NC · Joined Feb 2013 · Points: 60

Hi. I'm about to be based back in the Raleigh/Cary area for at least the next 3-4 months, and am looking for some consistent partners either at the gym or, more preferably, outside on trad.

I'll caveat two things: First, I don't have a car at the moment, but can reliably get to TRC Morrisville without a problem. Trips outside of town however, well I can pay for gas and whatnot. Second, I've mostly had a year off of outdoor climbing since I've been living and working in the Antarctic on Search and Rescue since last October.

With that in mind, if you don't mind a little bit of rust getting shaken off but otherwise are looking for a competent and relatively experienced partner, I'd love to climb with ya!

I'll lead on gear up to say 5.6/7 or so (rust!), but follow much higher. I also have a decent amount of alpine climbing experience if anyone is actually looking for a trip like that over the winter months.

-Travis

DaveBaker · · Durham, NC · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 88

Hey Travis,

I'm just coming through town, but I'll be in Southern Pines from tomorrow through to Nov 12th. I'd love to find a belay partner for the gym (easy!), and am game to head to a crag too (I have a car, and a rope, and don't mind your rust).

I'll shoot your a PM separately to see if something'd work out.

Dave

marley. · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 0

Let me know if you're ever down for some bouldering.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply