Mountain Project Logo

BRUSHandBOG - The World's 1st and Only Bushwhacking Magazine!

Original Post
Brush Bog · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 5

Hi all, Brush and Bog: The World's 1st and Only Bushwhacking Magazine is years in the making and is newly completed. It is a humorous take on the world of outdoor recreation, specifically climbing. It is available for free at facebook.com/brushandbog.

It was even featured in the news: newsminer.com/features/lati…

Please contact me with any questions by posting here or at brushandbog@gmail.com

Brush and Bog Cover
Tim Gotwols · · Holderness NH · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 0

It's good to see this "sport" finally getting the respect it deserves! I foresee indoor bushwacking gyms and guided shwacking clinics. Maybe with some sponsorship from Red Bull it can really be made into something truly extreme!

The future looks bright!

Brandon S · · Weehawken, NJ · Joined Jul 2013 · Points: 3

Personally, I stopped subscribing to BRUSHandBOG years ago and I hope the editors are listening. Way too much content on what professional full-time Bushwackers are doing (B42 in the Amazon?!). I'd like to see more articles relevant to the weekend warrior like myself (B5 bushwacker primarily whacking in Flushing, Queens and Hudson County, NJ).

We welcome stories of urban and near-urban bushwhacking as well.

eli poss · · Durango, Co · Joined May 2014 · Points: 456

What about some bushwhacking on the way up to some choss wrangling? Now that's an adventure, especially if it's in the San Juans. A couple routes come to mind...

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply