Mountain Project Logo

Wanted - Partner for Stone Summit Kennesaw / Atlanta

Original Post
Beau Trivers · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 21

I am looking for one or two regular partners at SSK / SSA. I have some flexibility in my schedule, generally like to climb three to four hour sessions in the late afternoon / early evening. SSK is my prefered gym but I live close by SSA so that is an option (sometimes easier on weekdays.)

I’m somewhat new to climbing - two years this September; leading 10s TR 11s after warming up at lower grades. I am punctual and reliable, if we agree to a time I’ll be there. I have ample belay experience with tubes and Grigri (I prefer using ATC for lead belay but am happy to go with Grigri if you like) and am very attentive to my climber.

A good comparable partner will be punctual, reliable and attentive to your climber. I weigh 160lbs, so prefer less than 200lbs on the sharp end. I’m not looking to support extended projecting of your 12s and 13s this is up and down work out time. Take and shake is fine but if you’re hanging for the view and fresh air we probably aren’t right for each other. An appreciation of four letter words and light hearted jovial dispositions are a bonus.

Contact beautrivers@yahoo.com

If you are a regular at the gym you may recognize my likeness:

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Southern States
Post a Reply to "Wanted - Partner for Stone Summit Kennesaw / At…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started