Mountain Project Logo

fed

20 kN · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2009 · Points: 1,348

Ellenore Zimmerman Look at the date she/it opened her account. Same timeframe as the Treyvon Martin incident. (George Zimmerman was the neighborhood watch person that shot and killed Treyvon). Piss poor judgment skills and an affinity for controversy. She openly posts selfies that for some reason we are not allowed to reproduce. Wtf?
hmmm, that looks like Aid Line out of Camp 4. Did I get it right?
Cor · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2006 · Points: 1,460

How many damn accounts you got on here?
Just be real!

Cor · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2006 · Points: 1,460

Don't care, but why?

Happy Porter · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2014 · Points: 10

Stich ain't afraid of a feminine form. Elaborate for him. He don't mind extra junk in da trunk either! ;)
Why is the sky blue, Cor?
More fat jokes to come....

Tim Stich · · Colorado Springs, Colorado · Joined Jan 2001 · Points: 1,470

Don't care, but why?

She has histrionic personality disorder.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histr…

"and persistent manipulative behavior to achieve their own needs"

KN, don't be a stalker!
It's not a matter of stalking. It's like when you are driving on the highway and a plane comes down crashing into the Interstate. You want to look away, but you just cant. No one wants to see a plane crash, but if it happens you are going to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imvbv5KdD44

Hehe that's right! Darn aide is a lot of work. We will be back! Spring season is the best. Days are longer for someone as sluggish as me hehhehe Nope I think it's the Church bowl stuff.
Summer days are the longest and once you get off the deck on El Cap the wind will keep you coolish. It just takes practice. There are a number of El Cap base routes that are good for practice.

It's not a matter of stalking. It's like when you are driving on the highway and a plane comes down crashing into the Interstate. You want to look away, but you just cant. No one wants to see a plane crash, but if it happens you are going to watch. youtube.com/watch?v=imvbv5K…
KN, you are a strange dude.
Anyway, base of El Cap is the way to go. Last time we went there there were lots of parties all over the place so "ethically" we decided not to be that slow party that holds everybody up. I wanted to still do it...I ended up leading Pine Line (P1 of the Nose), which happens to be a face climb! 5.7! Even though it looks like a perfect finger crack. So I sewed it up. Then doing it as a face climb I was like " oh yea, I see.." beautiful view from there. So, we got on the Grack, and messed around on After 6 and after 7. I enjoy trad much more than aide :) But aide can be fun in small doses, if there is such a thing!

I enjoy trad much more than aide :) But aide can be fun in small doses, if there is such a thing!
It's AID—no "e" in aid. Also, aid is trad. Aid is a subset of trad climbing. How are you going to climb El Cap if you don't like aid? No way to do it broette, sorry.

There are so many things wrong with this statement, yet being referred to as a "broette" instead of a "sister" makes me strangely feel like I'm a part of something bad ass.
How is it you are on a climbing trip, yet seem to post randomly throughout the day? When I am on climbing trips the only time I am on the Proj is to find partners or beta, and I sure as hell dont post to the Proj from the crag during the middle of the day.
Tom-onator · · trollfreesociety · Joined Feb 2010 · Points: 790

I post while I'm on the toilet...just sayin...
that explains so much

Jake Jones · · Richmond, VA · Joined Jul 2011 · Points: 1,490

KN, you are a strange dude.

LMAO. Says the troll that is so compelled to post she can't even wait to get off the fucking toilet.

wow.

I can't even be mad at you anymore. It's like being mad at a dog for shitting on the rug. It's quite clear you don't possess the mental faculties to be aware of what a pest you are.

Adam, I just shat a little turd, thought of you.

Jake, this one came to mind when I read your post.

...and I do feel relieved, if ya know what I mean bhahaha

Phillip Morris · · Flavor Country · Joined Aug 2002 · Points: 20

Jake Jones · · Richmond, VA · Joined Jul 2011 · Points: 1,490

if ya know what I mean bhahaha

No one does.

This is so fantastic. I wonder if, at any point, it occurs to you what a rambling fool you are - how poor your grasp and execution of the english language is. I believe the line is, "it's raining men, hallelujah" You are such a sad sack of bones. Like a special-needs Bjork with bad skin. Jesus Christ.
Adam, you sick bastard. Now you are wanting men to rain on you. As though one fatty was not enough. All I'm thinking is , dam it's raining and I can't climb rock or ice.
Come out of the closet. That's is why you are such an angry little canine.
Jacob Smith · · Seattle, WA · Joined Aug 2013 · Points: 230

This thread is amazing.

I don't feel like searching back through eight pages for the quote, but I believe someone said something to the effect of elenor's true malevolence only shows when she attacks other women. And now there is no woman to attack so she makes one up. Were I trained in psychology I'm sure the neurosis displayed here would be fascinating.

Seriously though, keep it up. With the Colbert Report over this is my life's main comic relief right now.

Steven Groetken · · Durango, CO · Joined Sep 2012 · Points: 390

If you're ever single Elenor/mary j/Happy Porter, lemmy know. I have a thing for nutjobs. I prefer girls fresh out of rehab, but you'll do. For me, personality and psychotic disorder is more important than looks.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "fed"
in the Community Forum