Adventure Projects is hiring a web engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

fed

Original Post
Cunning Linguist · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2007 · Points: 1,305

NickinCO · · colorado · Joined Sep 2010 · Points: 155

great idea! I would say it is going to encourage her to just make more but I don't think it matters…

chuffnugget · · Bolder, CO · Joined Sep 2011 · Points: 0

Smelly Hippie was the Original Troll

Tom-onator · · trollfreesociety · Joined Feb 2010 · Points: 790

Craghead
Vivica Jones
Rope gun

I thought Jake Jones posted several "Trollenor profile" links in a thread not long ago, but threads and posts frequently become ghosts.

Robbie Mackley · · Tucson, AZ · Joined May 2010 · Points: 85

I just like when it post on its own threads under multiple names.

CraigS. · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2012 · Points: 10

Trollenor is the Hydra of our forums . . . Who will be the Hercules?

FrankPS · · Atascadero, CA · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 275

Another of her names - Liberty.

doligo · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2008 · Points: 269

Chick on Crack.

CraigS. · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2012 · Points: 10
New identity

Either another one, or someone almost as illiterate.
CraigS. wrote: New identity Either another one, or someone almost as illiterate.
Its first post "Wearing Diesel jeans and t-shirt is important to climbing" got deleted from the climbing gear forum. Not sure why cuz this was obviously an important gear related topic.

Newest moniker is "eybeyb"
Olleh, olleh ronaele!
Cor · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2006 · Points: 1,460

I think she is just Bipolar, and it comes out well on MountainProject! ;D

Cor wrote:I think she is just Bipolar, and it comes out well on MountainProject!
bi-polar schizophrenic with multi-personality disorder…. and she's the lady helping take care of you if you get admitted to the hospital.
5.samadhi · · asheville · Joined Jul 2013 · Points: 40
NickinCO wrote: bi-polar schizophrenic with multi-personality disorder…. and she's the lady helping take care of you if you get admitted to the hospital.
you sure do have a lot of negative stuff in general to say on this forum
Mobes Mobesely · · Granite island · Joined Mar 2006 · Points: 865
don'tchuffonme wrote:^follows boys around to poke them, then calls them out for following girls around. Please refer to my previous comment.
dont sue me bro
;)
Glenn Schuler · · Monument, Co. · Joined Jun 2006 · Points: 1,320
SlowTrad wrote: WHO IS SHE?
The most annoying MP member there ever was. I think she's back as "Leon".
leon · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 15
SlowTrad wrote:I only occasionally check this site, but I keep hearing about Elinor, Helinor etc...WHO IS SHE? Or is it a moniker for any troll? They say the same stuff about her on the Taco.
They make references to Ellenore Roosevelt on Super topo quite a bit. It's their favorite political figure. "Elinor" on MP is Ellenore Zimmerman. She is the estranged daughter of a psychiatrist. He is an anonymous member here. At least that's what I heard.
SexPanther aka Kiedis wrote:If Leon is her new pseudonym, she apparently learned spelling and grammar in the interim. I don't think so.
Zactly.
Reference the recent post by BigBoom
Glenn Schuler · · Monument, Co. · Joined Jun 2006 · Points: 1,320
SexPanther aka Kiedis wrote:If Leon is her new pseudonym, she apparently learned spelling and grammar in the interim. I don't think so.
I don't know dude, she's spewing about Bohemians, the VAN, Tucson, California, etc, etc.

I'll bet you a dollar......
Christian · · Casa do Cacete · Joined Jul 2005 · Points: 1,470

Yeah, there have been periods where she's probably taken her Thorazine regularly and her grammar has been slightly less atrocious for a bit.

But it never lasts...

Leon is definitely her. Psychoooooo

SexPanther aka Kiedis wrote:Admins...serious question. How long does Ellenor get on each new account to prove that she's going to take a big shit on the site? Can we start using this page as an "identify, then seek and destroy" list? Put "Leon" down like Old Yeller, please. Yesterday.
Amen, I don't know why its this hard to get rid of someone. If you were deleted once, or maybe twice it should be an automatic thing
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "fed"
in the Community Forum