Mountain Project Logo

Tall people cant climb!

Locker · · Yucca Valley, CA · Joined Oct 2002 · Points: 2,266

Starts with a T and ends with an L.

Allen Sanderson · · Oootah · Joined Jul 2007 · Points: 1,146

You probably never saw this guy climb:

jarthur · · Westminster, CO · Joined Mar 2008 · Points: 290

I thought about this ever since I started skating back in 1985. Tony Hawk was just a shit show to watch, but he overcompensated with his mind blowing bag of tricks. Compared to the shorter guys like Christian Hosoi and Steve Caballero their height definitely made their skating much more graceful to watch. I'm a tall climber at 6'2" and I can't stand watching myself on video because as a generalized statement most tall guys suck to watch. But as far as I'm concerned I don't give two shits how anyone else gets to the top I only care how I get to the top. So if I get to skip a bunch of pissy little crimps and go jug to jug then I'm ok with that. Short bastards just love to try and cut us down because we get to reach past the crux on occasion. Learn to dyno if it bothers you so much, but for the love of God stop trying to make excuses why you can't climb well.

tim naylor · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2004 · Points: 370

gotta troll the trads to hit 15 pages.

wendy weiss · · boulder, co · Joined Mar 2006 · Points: 10

I believe Tex's last post was "Climbers are self-centered A$$ Holes." He must be very bored.

Tex Rynold aka RBG · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 0

Face it! Tall climbers FLAIL 9/10 times! Unless on a 5.10a then they reach and flail! Dirty trance boom boxin stoned hippies just flail and stink up crags. Gym climbers surely don't belong outside on top ropes and down grading em as they hot dog em. People who don't my logic are surely unwise and more than functionally retarded!

Avi Katz · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2010 · Points: 260

Take a stand against trolls! Don't feed them and they will starve. Maybe even leave MP.com

Don't do it!

Jake Jones · · Richmond, VA · Joined Jul 2011 · Points: 1,507
Tex Rynold aka RBG wrote:Face it! Tall climbers FLAIL 9/10 times! Unless on a 5.10a then they reach and flail! Dirty trance boom boxin stoned hippies just flail and stink up crags. Gym climbers surely don't belong outside on top ropes and down grading em as they hot dog em. People who don't my logic are surely unwise and more than functionally retarded!
Goddamn, elenor. Take a break. You have the title. Enjoy your success by relaxing a little.
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Tall people cant climb!"
in the General Climbing