Adventure Projects is hiring a web engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

Best Female Climbing Pictures! Post up!

Original Post
Sandy Crimp · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2013 · Points: 15

Maybe not the best...but not half-bad!!!

--- Invalid image id: 107976754 ---

--- Invalid image id: 107976766 ---

--- Invalid image id: 107976767 ---

Sandy Crimp wrote:
--- Invalid image id: 107976770 ---

--- Invalid image id: 107976771 ---

--- Invalid image id: 107976772 ---
Sandy Crimp wrote:
--- Invalid image id: 107976774 ---
Devin Fin · · DURANGO · Joined Jan 2010 · Points: 3,670

dear god! ummm great picks...

Rolf Rybak · · Penticton BC · Joined Dec 2010 · Points: 280

Great six pac on the first two pics Sandy.

Superclimber · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2009 · Points: 1,435

Speechless…

bearbreeder · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2009 · Points: 3,065

this thread is full of win ;)

Allen Corneau · · Houston, TX · Joined May 2008 · Points: 80

Classic...

Olaf Mitchell · · Paia, Maui, Hi, · Joined Mar 2007 · Points: 4,190
camhead · · Vandalia, Appalachia · Joined Jun 2006 · Points: 1,240
RockyMtnTed · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2012 · Points: 0

^ ewwwww really? You just had to go and ruin a great thread... Although the first pic listed is pretty scary too.

RockyMtnTed wrote:^ ewwwww really? You just had to go and ruin a great thread... Although the first pic listed is pretty scary too.
The thread said, "best female climbing pictures." My picture was of a female who, for over a decade, was one of the best in the world. So, how is that not a "best female climbing" picture?

Unless, for some reason, I mistook the point of this thread and it is actually a "show me pics of tits'n'ass in the proximity of a wall, so I can fap fap fap all day."

In which case, this might be more your style:

Or, maybe this?

FrankPS wrote:I didn't take this photo, but...does it matter?
I really like that one. See, she has big boobs, none of those icky muscles, and, it is obvious that she really doesn't climb too much, so my fragile masculinity is secure. fap fap fap.
TDoyle · · Milford, MA · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 140

I have not gotten the chance to photograph women climbing so I wont post any pictures on here. But since this thread exists I suggest you all look up Dean Fidelman. He has some really good work. (and I'm more so referring to it as "good" in an artistic way.)

Woodchuck ATC · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2007 · Points: 3,110

Haven't we already done/seen the Stone Nudes examples here before? I do like the powerful muscular pics above,,they do show the athlete in the climbers, be they in shirt or sports bra....it looks good.

TDoyle · · Milford, MA · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 140

"Haven't we already done/seen the Stone Nudes examples here before? I do like the powerful muscular pics above,,they do show the athlete in the climbers, be they in shirt or sports bra....it looks good."

I don't pay enough attention to the forums aside from what shows up on the home page every so often to know if the Stone Nudes series has already come up on here. If my posting it was redundant then I apologize. I do agree with you about the photos that "show the athlete in the climbers" My personal favorites on this thread so far are the first three.

RockyMtnTed · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2012 · Points: 0
camhead wrote: The thread said, "best female climbing pictures." My picture was of a female who, for over a decade, was one of the best in the world. So, how is that not a "best female climbing" picture? Unless, for some reason, I mistook the point of this thread and it is actually a "show me pics of tits'n'ass in the proximity of a wall, so I can fap fap fap all day." In which case, this might be more your style: Or, maybe this?
I still think its a shitty picture... All it shows is some girls(or guys?) ripped back muscles. Its not really a good picture of CLIMBING or of boobs, you failed on both counts. And I do think you missed the point of the thread.... Most of the other pics had more to do with tits and ass than with climbing. If I want to see good climbing Ill look at a picture of a dude.
Mark Wyss · · Denver, CO · Joined Jan 2001 · Points: 255

Pic 5 makes me wonder what I'm missing by not going to the climbing gyms. Wow!

And Rocky mtn Ted is right. The black and white pic is just not right. The title of the thread is best Female climbing PICTURES, not best female CLIMBERS.

Eric Krantz · · Black Hills · Joined Feb 2004 · Points: 420
RockyMtnTed wrote: I still think its a shitty picture... If I want to see good climbing Ill look at a picture of a dude.
Great female climbing pic, check out the right-hand-crankin' crimp, and every muscle in her back is full speed ahead.

I'll start a new thread for ya...

mountainproject.com/v/best-…
Ron Grat · · Georgetown, Co. · Joined Jul 2008 · Points: 470
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Community Forum
Post a Reply to "Best Female Climbing Pictures! Post up!"