CLIMBING MEMES

Seth Monteleone · · Charlotte, NC · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 23
Brian L. wrote:

Why is batman saying "slap"

as he is slapping?

ViperScale · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2013 · Points: 230

First bolt halfway there!

Benjamin Schneider · · South Hamlintownburg, NH · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 75

I had a middle-school aged kid a the gym tell me I like normie memes. I should show him this thread and just watch him cringe :) 

Roman seems to understand though, and a few others. Sickening memeing. 

Pnelson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 85
Mike wrote:

I stole this one a long time ago. Sorry for posting a stolen meme, but it seems appropriate.

Hehe, permission to steal granted!

ICTOAN Bond · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 5
Firestone wrote:

Look, we've been to the Chan's. I'm sure many of us have been online for decades now. We've all invaded a board or posted a link to goatse or laughed at the o rly owl.

But here's the thing, no one cares about the difference between image macros and memes. No one. Infact, you could say that the ultimate meme is the all encompassing definition of the word meme! Image macros? Meme. Ecard joke? Meme. Minions macro? Also a meme. Funny video? Meme. Saying a meme isn't an image macro is like saying that stupid joke, "sport climbing is neither." That's a dumb attitude that died out a long time ago. Get over it.

NorCalNomad · · San Francisco · Joined Oct 2011 · Points: 105
Firestone wrote:

#tryhard

Matthew Tangeman · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2015 · Points: 35

Damn Roman, you're killing it.

Ted Pinson · · Chicago, IL · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 190

Squeak · · Perth West OZ · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 23
Seth Monteleone wrote:

Why is batman saying "slap"

as he is slapping?

Probably the same reason Austin Powers says "Judo Chop" as he does a (non existent) Judo chop     

Rob Owens · · Longmont, CO · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 95
ICTOAN Bond wrote:

Look, we've been to the Chan's. I'm sure many of us have been online for decades now. We've all invaded a board or posted a link to goatse or laughed at the o rly owl.

But here's the thing, no one cares about the difference between image macros and memes. No one. Infact, you could say that the ultimate meme is the all encompassing definition of the word meme! Image macros? Meme. Ecard joke? Meme. Minions macro? Also a meme. Funny video? Meme. Saying a meme isn't an image macro is like saying that stupid joke, "sport climbing is neither." That's a dumb attitude that died out a long time ago. Get over it.

But sport climbing is neither

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply