Mountain Project Logo

Partners Wanted - Golden Area

Original Post
Kelsey Beisman · · Los Alamos, NM · Joined Dec 2009 · Points: 15

I have recently moved to Golden from Fort Collins and am looking for local climbing partners now that I am SO CLOSE to endless climbing opportunities! My favorite style of climbing is moderate multi-pitch trad however I hope to take as much advantage of being minutes away from Clear Creek Canyon and bouldering as possible. I have been out of the country for the past month (without climbing) and am eager to get back outside! My first priority in climbing is safety and second priority is to have a ton of fun. Currently I am unemployed and looking for work (aka I have a lot of free time). Let me know if you are interested in meeting up for some climbing!

Kirsten KDog · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2010 · Points: 80

Hey there!
The Golden area is great, you'll enjoy it here. I'm always looking for more partners, feel free to contact me if you want to meet up and climb. I have a pretty normal work schedule (Mon-Fri off at 4pm.) I'm also looking for safe and fun partners. I've been having a few pulley issues lately, so not pushing it terribly hard, but I'm totally cool with easier mileage :-))

Cheers!
-Kirsten

Kirk Miller · · Golden, CO · Joined May 2003 · Points: 1,579

Welcome to Golden! I can go tomorrow (Friday). Sent you an e-mail...

Tommy Ormond · · Eldorado Springs, CO · Joined May 2008 · Points: 265

I work at NREL and am in golden often, looking to climb after work.

You can hit me up if you're interested in getting out in the afternoons

Jeremy Stocks · · Golden, CO · Joined Aug 2010 · Points: 175

Hey guys! I reciently moved to golden a couple months back too! I've gotta pretty basic 8-4pm job and I'm usually free to climb after work. These evening temps have been so perfect lately it's almost impossible to want a rest day. I'm always looking for new partners so feel free to email me. Anyone feel like getting out this evening??

Jason Antin · · Golden, CO · Joined May 2009 · Points: 1,275

Who wants to climb tomorrow!!??? (Friday)

Kelsey Beisman · · Los Alamos, NM · Joined Dec 2009 · Points: 15

I'll go today! Afternoon is better for me because I have some things to take care of but I'm flexible on time. Just let me know!

Jeremy Stocks · · Golden, CO · Joined Aug 2010 · Points: 175

I'm down to climb!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado
Post a Reply to "Partners Wanted - Golden Area"