Mountain Project Logo

Lets do the classics

Original Post
Michael Butts · · Boulder, Co · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 560

I am looking for a partner or partners to do as many of the classics as possible this summer. Anything and everything from 5.6 routes in Eldo to 5.11 routes in the park. Please email me if you are looking for a partner also. Male or Female , I dont care just want to meet cool people and climb and have a great time.
I have a list of To do's on my page. If you would like to do any of them please get ahold of me. I am always up for taking a trip to Moab area, Wyoming, The Black canyon where ever. I just love climbing and I am a tick list kind of a guy.
I have lived in Boulder for over a year now and would like to meet more people who are into climbing. Currently I work at the Southern Sun Brewery and Pub which means I have a pretty flexible schedule. Also it means I love beer. :-) So lets get together send some classics and drink some Fyipas. If you send the hard stuff ( we will rock paper scissors of coarse) the first round is on me. My email is buttsmb@gmail.com lets start there.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Michael

Mike Baetz · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2008 · Points: 95

Pm sent.

Matt Roszak · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2012 · Points: 0

Yo Micheal,
I would love to join you on this wicked list you have. Like you I just want to climb this summer. I just quit my job and am moving to Denver. I have been climbing for only a year, so my experience isnt as steller as most. I climb confidentially at 5.10 and i willing to get up on anything. I'm from Wisconsin so I in fact love beer as well. I dont know anyone out there and I want to meet some people who just want climb too. I will be arriving in Denver in the first week of July and I want to start climbing right away. My email is roszak.matt1242@gmail.com

Look forward to drink with you
Matt

John Fatseas · · Denver, CO · Joined May 2011 · Points: 150

Great post dude! PM Sent

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado Partners
Post a Reply to "Lets do the classics"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started