Mountain Project Logo

Subscription expired after 2 months?

Original Post
DannyUncanny · · Vancouver · Joined Aug 2010 · Points: 100

I am getting locked out with the message that my subscription is no good anymore. Does anyone else get this?

Scott McMahon · · Boulder, CO · Joined Feb 2006 · Points: 1,425

You know last time I logged on it said I didn't have a subscription, and I swear I paid for it. I was wondering the same thing, as don't I have to pay for it to install it?

DannyUncanny · · Vancouver · Joined Aug 2010 · Points: 100

I tried reinstalling and now it says the whole thing is free the time being, but I can't download the area I want. Gunks gives a download error every time I try it. So now it seems that I paid a subscription for a free product that doesn't work.

Doug Foust · · Henderson, Nevada · Joined Sep 2008 · Points: 165

I've had that problem quite often. It seems to happen more often when there is not a good connection. It can get pretty annoying at times.

matt evans · · salt lake city, UT · Joined Sep 2010 · Points: 235
DannyUncanny wrote:I am getting locked out with the message that my subscription is no good anymore. Does anyone else get this?
Same thing just happened to me. There's no good link on the app for support either.

Having this problem a lot lately and it's getting quite annoying. I'm stoked for having this app and don't mind paying for it- but I would expect it to be more reliable.

I have a good signal now and mountain project won't verify subscription. I get the error message "an error occurred while contacting app store" Who can helpe with this????

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

iPhone & Android App Feedback
Post a Reply to "Subscription expired after 2 months?"