Mountain Project Logo

My smokin hot wife and I are gonna check out Italy

Jake Jones · · Richmond, VA · Joined Jul 2011 · Points: 1,475

Well done. If my wife was smoking hot, I would have posted pics too. She's a gargoyle though. It's really bad.

Ryan Williams · · London (sort of) · Joined May 2009 · Points: 1,280
s.price wrote:And to all you haters out there, if you are lucky enough during this lifetime to meet someone who after 25 years still puts the wag in your tail then you will understand why some of us like to celebrate that person.
Amen to that.
s.price · · PS,CO · Joined Dec 2010 · Points: 1,348

Looks like we are headed for the amalfi region for a couple of weeks then to Sardinia. Thanks again for the Italy tips and fine ladies.
Lots of lucky men out there.

Mike Lane · · Centennial, CO · Joined Jan 2006 · Points: 905

That your lady does Derby totally rocks! I wonder how many MP'ers ever bother going to a match. I love that shit.

Tim Stich · · Colorado Springs, Colorado · Joined Jan 2001 · Points: 1,470

Roller derby is tough! You get injured a lot doing that stuff. Respec.

Delta Bravo wrote:That your lady does Derby totally rocks! I wonder how many MP'ers ever bother going to a match. I love that shit.
For Sure! If more MP'ers realized how much fun it is watching fine women thrash it out during a bout while drinkin good beer they would be there. Tons of fun.
Brian in SLC · · Sandy, Utah · Joined Oct 2003 · Points: 14,449
s.price wrote:Ship gear over or travel with it?
Travel with it...of course...!

When are you going? Picked a spot yet?

I thinking Sondrio area for a canyoning rendezvous 4 August for a week...then somewheres for a week following that.
Elena Sera Jose · · colorado · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 350
Jake Jones wrote:Well done. If my wife was smoking hot, I would have posted pics too. She's a gargoyle though. It's really bad.
Put it anyway so what she is not that hot she probably has inner beauty. Before u put it ask her if she likes that pic and if it's OK to post it. Nice to see all the ladies enjoying climbing with you all. After all u are not a bunch of lonely bitter guys bashing females. And Jake buy her a massage treatment too.....just because!
Lee Smith · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2003 · Points: 1,545

WiledHorse FTW!

Brian we are going for the months of September & October. Starting on the Amalfi coast then Sardinia then who knows.

Darren Mabe · · Flagstaff, AZ · Joined Dec 2002 · Points: 3,565
Lee Smith wrote:WiledHorse FTW!
+1 million!!
s.price wrote:Brian we are going for the months of September & October. Starting on the Amalfi coast then Sardinia then who knows.
Perfect time to hit Finale Ligure!

Corsica, just north of Sardinia, I'd highly recommend. Granite. Tafoni! Amazing rock climbing, and, great scenery.
Jeremy Hand · · Northern VA · Joined Feb 2012 · Points: 50
camhead wrote: And goes bouldering while wearing elf ears.
what terrible beta
John mac · · Boulder, CO · Joined Oct 2008 · Points: 105
Brian in SLC wrote: Perfect time to hit Finale Ligure! Corsica, just north of Sardinia, I'd highly recommend. Granite. Tafoni! Amazing rock climbing, and, great scenery.
+100! and very few people! You will need a car though. If you go from France there is also great climbing in Les Calenques near where the ferry takes off from.

Bonifaco, Corsica.

Small town near Calvi, Corsica

My smokin' hot wife climbing in Corsica!
Elena Sera Jose · · colorado · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 350

Very nice!

Looks kinda familiar...

I Curriali Corsica

Nice crag with some multi pitch routes, right out of the capitol city:

Mont Gozzi Corsica
Tim Stich · · Colorado Springs, Colorado · Joined Jan 2001 · Points: 1,470

Nice James! In that spirit, I only have a few pictures of my ex-wife Marketa climbing to post. She's still hot, too. We are still pretty close, though she moved back to the Czech Republic.

This was from the summit of The Slab in the Flatirons.

Hanging out by Castle Rock in Boulder Canyon. :-)

England · · ? · Joined Aug 2008 · Points: 260

Time to bring back a thread when threads were actually good. No bitching about smoking, drinking, yelling, or noobs. Just some good ol' boys proud of their better halves. Get out and climb something folks! We are in WV for the next couple of months before heading back to CO. Hit me up for some Seneca love.

My smoking hot wife in Yosemite Valley. Happy wife happy life!

My smoking hot wife. Alpine Tunnel above St. Elmo CO

Old lady H · · Boise, ID · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 290

Wow, gents, this is awesome!

I have to say, though, it's a little intimidating knowing I may be meeting one of these ladies soon....  ;-)

Sirs, you are all obviously seriously, deeply, smitten. Congratulations.

Just for the record, my old man of forty years a keeper is definitely still in the running for...

Well. He's not a climber, so nunna yer beeswax.

I know nothing about Italy. But I have been to Arco and Rome. Uh, Idaho. And Oregon. 

Best, OLH

Ladies, I'm the one who gave ya thumbs ups! My bucket list includes getting some little bit looking good enough to have a great climbing shot before it all falls off in a trail across the floor behind me. Sigh.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "My smokin hot wife and I are gonna check out Italy"
in the International