Mountain Project Logo

iPhone App Update

Original Post
Andy Laakmann · · Bend, OR · Joined Jan 2001 · Points: 2,000

An updated version of the iPhone app is now available in the App Store.

This update addresses includes two important bug fixes related to subscription validation while in poor cell coverage AND offline viewing of photos.

If you have the app, definitely update!

And we welcome feedback!

johnhump · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2012 · Points: 0

the update messed my app up when i try to view more all the text is messed and it wont let me view all

Kate Garduno · · Santa Fe, NM · Joined Jul 2011 · Points: 0

Any plans of rolling out a new update that fixes the text issue johnhump mentioned? Looking forward to being able to use the app but can't really until this is fixed. Thx

B Owens · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2011 · Points: 60

Routes that have the height listed on the website entry do not seem to have that piece of information listed in the app description.

Is this going to be changed?

germsauce Epstein · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2010 · Points: 55

I was a little disappointed when i purchased the app for 1 year, then after purchasing it said that my "year" was up Jan 1 2013, meaning i purchased more like 10.5 months. Did i miss something?

Obviously it's the equivalent of less than a dollar, but it is not a good business practice to be inconsistent like that.

Nick Wilder · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jan 2005 · Points: 3,879
germsauce wrote:I was a little disappointed when i purchased the app for 1 year, then after purchasing it said that my "year" was up Jan 1 2013, meaning i purchased more like 10.5 months. Did i miss something? Obviously it's the equivalent of less than a dollar, but it is not a good business practice to be inconsistent like that.
We're looking into it - obviously not our intention. If there's a bug on the app side, there will definitely be another release by then anyways. If it's server side, it will fix itself once we find it.
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

iPhone & Android App Feedback
Post a Reply to "iPhone App Update"