Looking for web designer in Tucson

Original Post
Joe Kreidel · · San Antonio, TX · Joined Dec 2007 · Points: 1,515

Anyone have skills???

I am looking for someone to help out with some web design for a project I am pursuing. I am thinking it will be a wordpress site, but if you have other suggestions or skills, I am open to other avenues. I am not sure how much pay I will be able to offer, but there will be some compensation (once we figure out how to finance the project...), and it should be an interesting, fun site to help develop. Ideally it will turn into a long term collaboration, with you helping with initial design and start up, and assisting with maintenance and functionality issues along the way.

If you might be interested, shoot me an email (joe.kreidel AT gmaildotcom) or message through here, and I'll give you more details about what we are doing. Thanks!

EDIT - I would prefer someone in Tucson, but would consider an outdoorsy adventurer-type from anywhere in AZ...

ClimbPHX.com · · Mesa AZ · Joined Jan 2006 · Points: 1,135

Hey Joe

Im a local webbie here in PHX - I have just transitioned ClimbPHX.com over to Wordpress - pretty cool and easier to code than java ... Helps that I work for the largest Web Company in the world so I know a thing or two that may help you...(hint hint)
If you want PM me...shiloh@climbphx.com

Joe Kreidel · · San Antonio, TX · Joined Dec 2007 · Points: 1,515

Thanks, I'll send you a message when I get a chance.

Jared Goss · · Tucson, AZ · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

I know this message is old, but if you or anyone is looking for a Tucson web design agency, we can help you at Kodeak. We are happy to give a free consultation where we can go over your current internet presence or help you start one. We love seeing small local businesses grow so any advise we can lend, we are pleased to. Here is some more information of the importance of good web design in Tucson.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply