Mountain Project Logo

Do you have an Ascent "Rock" Treadwall? (aka FitRock, FunRock)

Michelle Babics · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2018 · Points: 0

I am also listing one for sale.  It is in excellent condition, fully functional.

email:  shellie427@hotmail.com

Spencer England · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Sep 2018 · Points: 0
Joseph Anderson wrote: Hey Spencer! Damn, that sounds perfect! We are working on buying our house so unfortunately probably now is not the time to buy this, albiet it's exactly what I'm looking for! I'm sure you'll have no issues selling it, but for whatever reason if you do, hit me up and maybe things will be looking better on my end.  
Hey Joseph, by chance are you still interested in the climbing wall? I didn’t have any luck selling it because the HP computer won’t turn on, and one of the sensor metal bars is bent. But at this point I really need the space it’s in, so I’m about to fire sell it. However if you want the wall it’s yours for free! You just have to pick it up with in a week. I’d rather it go to a good home, and to someone who will appreciate it! Anyway let me know if you’re interested, thanks! Spencer England 801-712-3764
https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/53561563​​​
Joseph Anderson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2011 · Points: 70

Spencer! I’d be really interested in this but I’m working on the east coast and the earliest I’d be able to come pick it up would be early November! If that’s ok, then sign me up! Thanks for the response, sorry I’m just seeing this as well!

Joe

Herbert Wootton · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 0

Hi, I'm looking for a treadwall for sale at a descent price working or repair will pickup and remove email herbww@gmail.com 

Michelle Babics · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2018 · Points: 0

My wall has been sold and is no longer available for sale.  Sorry.

Tane Owens · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Aug 2010 · Points: 900

Looking to purchase one of these! Located in Las Vegas. tane.owens@gmail.com. Thanks in advance!

Tony G · · Dallas, TX · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Just came across a treadwall for sale on Dallas Craigslist, not mine and not exactly cheap at $2k.
https://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/spo/d/fort-worth-treadwall-rock-climbing/6806337502.html

Frank Smith · · Kirkland, WA · Joined 15 days ago · Points: 0

I have one in great shape, always stored in doors, coin operated, everything works fine, what is it worth..looking to sell it, it just doesnt fit in my space

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Climbing Gear Discussion
Post a Reply to "Do you have an Ascent "Rock" Treadwall? (aka F…"