Mountain Project Logo

Seneca Rocks

Original Post
Zach Heuscher · · Reno, NV · Joined Jun 2007 · Points: 25

Looking for a partner for Seneca Rocks May 29 and the 30th. Wanting to do Thais corner.

Travis Willcox · · Jackson, WY · Joined Nov 2007 · Points: 65

Missed this for those dates, but I've been looking for a partner for Seneca since moving to Ashburn, VA a few months ago. I'll be in AK next week but would like to climb Seneca mid-week after 20 June if it's not too hot.

I'll be only able to climb weekends til August 15th. Maybe sometime around July 4th. Shouldn't be to hot if you select routes in the shade and climb early in the morning.

08kreiskl · · Maryland · Joined Jul 2010 · Points: 35

I'm looking to get to Seneca for the first time possibly this weekend (July 2-4). I'm an experienced trad climber but just moved back to the east coast, lead up to about 5.9/10a, have rack and rope. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks

The weekend from July 2-4 could work for me. Give me a call

mobile: 304 680 0739 by Wednesday or Thursday

We will see If we can set a date if you are still interested. I'd probably couldn't lead the 5.9 or 5.10's right now but would be willing to lead anything below. I have 5 extra cams and a rope.

Zach

Scott Sinner · · Bishop, CA · Joined Apr 2011 · Points: 35

I'm heading to Seneca tomorrow afternoon (7/3) and staying until Wednesday (7/6) if I can find some partners. I'm only leading 5.7 right now, but I'll follow .9's and .10's if they're not too stiff. I have a rack, rope, and guidebook. Call me or message me, thanks!

Scott
717-580-2536

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

North Eastern States Partners
Post a Reply to "Seneca Rocks"