Mountain Project Logo

Geir www.ToofastTopos.com · · Tucson, AZ · Joined Jun 2006 · Points: 2,635

hahahahahaha!!!! jon you kill me man. that's great!!! thanks.

Bobby Hanson · · Spokane, WA · Joined Oct 2001 · Points: 1,230
Jon Ruland wrote: geir is quite the badass on the rock. for those of you who are still having trouble understanding what we're talking about, allow me to present this venn diagram: hope that helps.
Awesome.
Marcy - · · Tempe/Tuscon, AZ · Joined Oct 2006 · Points: 1,310

Would incorporating flip-flops into my 'geir on drugs' avatar be considered f*#%ing with Geir? Crap, I figured as much.

funny stuff, jon; thanks for the laugh :D

JML · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2009 · Points: 30
Scott M. McNamara wrote: Can sketch out an Internet consensus about: 1.) What we stand for; 2.) What we would like to see; and, 3.) What we can live with? I fear that if we do not---then the land managers will.
If people would quit griping about things on the internet and making a public spectacle about their discontent and petty squabbles land managers wouldn't have a clue and there would be far fewer issues with access, etc.
Jenna Ashler · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 15
Jon Ruland wrote: geir is quite the badass on the rock. for those of you who are still having trouble understanding what we're talking about, allow me to present this venn diagram: hope that helps.
venn diagram
Brigette Beasley · · Mukilteo, WA · Joined Sep 2008 · Points: 345
JML wrote: If people would quit griping about things on the internet...
But... what else would you do all day, JML?
AOSR · · Wherever we park! · Joined Jul 2008 · Points: 245
Tony B wrote:That 1/2 drowned cat picture just above irritates me- unfinished business. It reminds me of all the projects I've ever started in my life and never completed.
classic!
Larry · · SoAZ · Joined Jan 2006 · Points: 35

Apparently the OP decided this wasn't helping matters.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Arizona & New Mexico
Post a Reply to "."