Mountain Project Logo

climbing\hiking weeks at the end of July, beginning of August

Original Post
Betty · · Boulder, Colorado · Joined Jun 2010 · Points: 0

I am from Switzerland and I will be around in Boulder from the 20 of July until the 12 of August. I would like to go climbing, hiking, whatever. Looking for somebody who would like to join me for one or two weeks. I love nature and being outside. I get in touch with trad climbing in Yosemite and to climb this cracks was great. But I am not really experienced in leading trad...in Switzerland are a lot of bolts ;-). I like sportclimbing and I heard from some guys that there are a lot of opportunities around Boulder....and when the weather is bad, gym is also fine. I'd like to climb in area where it is not to hot, and some nice hikes in Rocky Mountain National Park would be great to. Just being outside where it is not to crowded....I have my harness with me and some carabiners and quickdraws, but no rope and no car...but a really good tent and the rest of camping equipment. Would be really happy if somebody would like to join me in this time...for a week, for two weeks, for some days....have a good time!

Larry Marquardt · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2009 · Points: 20

PM Sent

Larry Marquardt · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2009 · Points: 20

Did you get my email?

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado Partners
Post a Reply to "climbing\hiking weeks at the end of July, begin…"