Mountain Project Logo

Two rooms for rent in central denver, ~420$/month all included

Original Post
Phill T · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2008 · Points: 80

Both of my housemates just informed me the are moving out at the end of the month, so I'm looking for replacements. Its a 3 bedroom, 1 bath, 2 story house with a basement. Washer/dryer, dishwasher, electric stove, swamp coolers for AC in the summer. decent sized grassy yard in the back with off street parking for each resident. Rent includes cable (with a hookup in each bedroom), wireless internet, heat/water/gas etc. The bedrooms are all upstairs with the bathroom. The two rooms are 13'x13' if I remember correctly. One has a closet and patio access, the other is just the room but is priced cheaper. Rent fluctuates based on the utility bill, but its usually around the 420$ listed. No pets, no smoking.

Located at 6th and Clarkson, walking distance from safeway, Lime, Brothers BBQ, Dons, liquor store and a bunch of other stuff. as soon as I put this on craigslist these rooms will go FAST, but I'm hoping to possibly find a climbing housemate or two rather than random CL crazies. Foosball skills are also a plus.

Both rooms available May 1st, but in all likelihood you will be able to move stuff in earlier.

• edit* Both rooms are spoken for at this point, thanks for the responses!
Sara Ann · · Sunnyvale, CA · Joined May 2009 · Points: 5

Sounds perfect... Can I come look at it tomorrow afternoon, or Thurs eve? I'm a climber, a snowboarder, a nurse, a girl, looking for a 6-month lease but maybe longer. Email me at sakonopka@gmail.com.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado
Post a Reply to "Two rooms for rent in central denver, ~420$/mon…"