Mountain Project Logo

Looking for a partner for a climbing roadtrip

Original Post
pauloBC · · Vancouver · Joined Mar 2010 · Points: 0

Hi everyone,

I'm Paul, 29, French, in Vancouver BC for 3 months now !
I'm going to start a roadtrip for 2 months from 1st May to end of June in the West coast of USA.
I'm leaving from Vancouver but I can pick you up anywhere in the West Coast of America. I have the idea to drive a loop from BC to Arizona and discover the most important, the most beautiful climbing spot.

I'm looking for some people to climb in Smith Rock, in Yosemite, Bishop, Red Rock, etc, etc, ... I didn't plan anything because I'm waiting to find a partner ...
I'm a polyvalent climber, ice, rock sport climbing, sport multipitch, trad climbing and I climb for 6 years in Europe.
As regard the gear, I think I have the most important gear, a car, tent, ...

If you hesitated because of money, because of the price of the gaz, I can understand the life is expensive. You should know I could pay the gaz for the car, so just take your helmet, your device, your harness, your climbing shoes, your camera, some stuffs, and come discover the USA, taste the freedom, have fun, live a unique climbing experience, and meet a lot of climber like us, on the rock, on the road !!!

ler Salvage · · Laclede · Joined Jan 2010 · Points: 5

names Tyler i'm 24. i'm going to be in smith in the beg of may. then i'm going to head to city of rocks, Idaho then after that, bouldering in joes vally, Utah
my time frame is 6th of may thur the 15th. let me know if you would like to talk about meeting up.

pauloBC · · Vancouver · Joined Mar 2010 · Points: 0
ler wrote:names Tyler i'm 24. i'm going to be in smith in the beg of may. then i'm going to head to city of rocks, Idaho then after that, bouldering in joes vally, Utah my time frame is 6th of may thur the 15th. let me know if you would like to talk about meeting up.
Hy Tyler,

I will be in Smith Rock from 3rd May to 13st May ... May be we can meet each other there. Do you join some people there ? Do you have a car ? Do you have partner ?

Cheers,

Paul
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest Partners
Post a Reply to "Looking for a partner for a climbing roadtrip"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started