Mountain Project Logo

Doc recommendation for A2 pulley injury?

Original Post
Ken Leiden · · Boulder, CO · Joined Sep 2001 · Points: 265

Looking for a doctor recommendation in the Boulder or Denver area for a chronic A2 pulley injury. Thanks!

Jeff G · · Colorado · Joined Feb 2006 · Points: 938

Ken Duncan, MD works in Fort Collins and Loveland at The Orthopaedic Center of the Rockies. He is an upper exremity specialist and Orthopedic surgeon. He is also a really talented climber with some very impressive FA's back in "the day".

Sam Lightner, Jr. · · Lander, WY · Joined Apr 2006 · Points: 2,516

Uhm, well, get the book "One Move Too Many" so you can go in educated. Self plug, but the doc I did the book with is a hand and trauma surgeon who leads 8b and is the doctor for the German National Team.

Monomaniac · · Morrison, CO · Joined Oct 2006 · Points: 17,320

I second the recommendation for "One Move Too Many", and I'm not one of the authors :)

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Injuries and Accidents
Post a Reply to "Doc recommendation for A2 pulley injury?"

Log In to Reply