Mountain Project Logo

Denver-ites & Weekdays Free

Original Post
Jason T · · Denver, CO · Joined Sep 2007 · Points: 25

I am looking to do some bouldering and sport climbing during the week while everyone else is working. If you have all day off during the week like I do right now, and wanna hit local places as well as some short trips to Mt Evans, Rifle, and Shelf Road, then we should talk. I live in the Park Hill area of Denver. I mostly go to Morrisson and the main areas of Flagstaff - I am burnt out on both, but still game.

Tim C · · Lakewood, CO · Joined Nov 2007 · Points: 215

I'm Free all week still! I've just been getting into bouldering at Morrison, I live right near it. The only caveat is I am a few Bouldering grades under you though. I plan on going tomorrow to tackle Breashear's Crack.

El-Cisco · · Denver, Colorado · Joined May 2008 · Points: 100

Hey I am looking to get some climbs in tomorrow morning, possibly clear creek, Eldo or Boulder C. The only down side is that I have to be in the office by 12:30 for a conference call so it would only be a morning thing.

Any way let me know if you are interested

cheers

Cisco

747climber · · Canon City · Joined Aug 2007 · Points: 0

Hey Jason,
I can climb all day Wed. 17th
One hitch though, I'm in Denver on bus. with no car.
If you don't mind picking me up at the Double Tree across from Stapleton we can hook-up for some fun.
I always carry my harness, shoes, BD, and a couple daisy chains for the clean.
Hope we can work something out

cstorms · · North Bend, OR · Joined Mar 2006 · Points: 1,170

Hey Jason,

I am in Denver and boulder at all those areas. If you want to organize something let me know because I can go during the week as well....as long as u dont mind dogs, send me a PM.

Chris

Phil Persson · · Denver, Colorado · Joined Nov 2007 · Points: 670

Hey Jason,
I live in Golden and am free on Fridays as well as Wednesday's after about noon and am usually looking to get out and climb; Clear Creek Canyon and North Table are probably my most frequent crags but I like getting up to Eldo, Boulder Canyon, ect... when I can. I'm also thinking about trying to do a Shelf Rd. trip either this upcoming weekend [20th] or weekend after; would probably leave Friday from Denver and return Sunday. See my other post on here for some more info on that. Trad, Spprt, Bouldering, ect... its all good. Give me a holler ppersson@email.arizona.edu,
Peace,
Phil.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado Partners
Post a Reply to "Denver-ites & Weekdays Free"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started