Mountain Project Logo

Regular moderate trad partner SLC

Original Post
Tom Z · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 6

Hey, looking for a reliable trad partner to tick off stuff up to from 5. Fun up to 5.10 locally and bigger stuff like the grand, the nose, stuff in the cirque. Looking for someone with a bit of experience. Willing to consider mentoring if the mentee is super stoked and willing to put time in, not looking to guide

Been climbing trad 5 years and have my systems dialed. Fairly moderate trad climber that likes to be safe and have fun.  Open to feedback and keeps up to date on best practices.

I climb at the front and Momentum generally first thing in the morning. Hit me up if interested.

Eric Burrell · · Sandy, UT · Joined Mar 2019 · Points: 0

Messaged 

Brit Graf · · Pleasant Grove, UT · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 5

Hey there Im also looking for climbing partners

kat · · SLC · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 46

hey guys! I'm slowwwwly fading out ski season during the weekdays but definitely am down for weekend desert adventures with stoked trad partners this spring! Most of my current partners are sporto's or looking for a mentor so if you want to get out LMK! I'm generally free on weekdays after 5:30 and can drive down wherever! Have a triple-quad rack and 5/6ish years of moderate trad experience looking to get more mileage for some bigger objectives I have

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Utah Partners
Post a Reply to "Regular moderate trad partner SLC"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started