Mountain Project Logo

Switzerland / Europe April-July skiing and climbing

Original Post
Anouk Erni · · Mammoth Lakes, CA · Joined Apr 2011 · Points: 95

I will be based in Switzerland from April until July and am looking for ski touring and climbing partners during that time. I am open to objectives, though I hope to do a few hut to hut ski tours while the snow is still good, then once the snow has melted focus on sport, trad and alpine. I'm also looking for partner for alpine objectives that include glacier, couloir, and rock travel. I am training for guide courses and am happy to split the leads or mock guide some routes.

Anouk Erni · · Mammoth Lakes, CA · Joined Apr 2011 · Points: 95

B

Brenden Eum · · Manhattan, NY · Joined Jul 2019 · Points: 0

Hi Anouk! I will be travelling to Zurich in early July and am looking for a climbing partner available anytime between June 21-22 or July 4-7. 

I had my eyes on the Salbit Westridge ( mountainproject.com/route/1…), but I'm open to trying any trad or sport route.

I'm happy to split leads, or if you want to mock guide, I'm open to that as well. As for previous experience, I frequently lead moderate multi-pitch trad routes in Joshua Tree, Tahquitz, Red Rocks, San Diego, etc. I am not working towards any certificates or courses, but I always take the time to prioritize safety!

Jake Lekhtgolts · · California · Joined Jun 2020 · Points: 0

Hey Anouk, I'll be in Switzerland from june 22 - july 6 and I'm looking for some partners. I'm a 20 year old student from California and I'm a sport climber; I have the most fun on routes from 5.10-5.12 and a trad climber, in which I can climb up to 5.10+. I'd be stoked to get on some awesome multi-pitches or just crag it up with you. I  like swinging leads but if you want to mock guide we can do that too. Let me know: 323-594-4745

Nick Pinto · · Carbondale, CO · Joined Aug 2013 · Points: 31

Hello crew! I'll be landing in Geneva July 4th and looking for partners generally in Switzerland and Chamonix for the next week as well as at the end of July. I'll plan to check in with this thread as the dates get closer, but feel free to send me a DM to connect further. 

Bruno Schull · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2009 · Points: 0

Hi Anouk!

Send you a PM

B

Emerson Cooper · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

I'm going to be in Switzerland this weekend (May 27-30). No firm plans yet but I was going to focus on my mountaineering which I am just getting into. I would also like to get my climbing strength back definitely lost it over the winter. Trying to practice leading trad. I might be near Grindelwald / Interlaken or St Mortiz. 

Morgan Vlad · · Brooklyn, NY · Joined May 2022 · Points: 0

Hi Anouk and Jake, 

I will be in Buchs, CH from 23-Jun to 28-Jun and am also looking for sport climbers. I wont have any gear other than my harness/grigri, but happy to pitch in other ways!

I am a 30 yr old female from Brooklyn and only recently started climbing outside, but can do up to 5.10a lead, and could follow a 5.10d/5.11. Just got some climbs in the Red a couple weeks ago and looking to try out some new terrain.

Where in Switzerland will you both be based? 

David Coley · · UK · Joined Oct 2013 · Points: 70

Hi I'm in chamonix from next week without a partner, so would love to find someone wanting to climb D and upwards. Thanks

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Extended Trips and International Partners
Post a Reply to "Switzerland / Europe April-July skiing and clim…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started