Mountain Project Logo

Moving to Vegas 1/3/22 and looking for partners

Original Post
Mike K · · Las Vegas NV · Joined May 2019 · Points: 0

Looking for a climbing partner(s) of any level.  I am interested in exploring bouldering, sport, and trad.  I have a full rack, 60m rope, safe belay, and lots of psych.  

I am hoping to get out on weekdays but will also be available occasionally on weekends.  

I climbed in the Gunks in the 90s but took ~25 years off.  Three years ago I started gym climbing again in south FL, and have been completely obsessed with it.

I spent two months last summer "re-learning" how to trad climb.  I decided that I need WAY more outdoor climbing in my life.  Hence the move to be near Red Rock.

Fully vaccinated 

Mike

Killfatmike on IG

Hayden B · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2022 · Points: 0

What’s up mike. I’m staying outside of the park and down to link up. Competent sport climber 5.11b/c. Interested in learning trad. Availability wide open. Hit me up if interested 209 6846285

Colin Rowe · · Scotland UK. · Joined Jun 2021 · Points: 321

Hello Mike

Glad to hear that you're back into climbing. I'm an English climber (based in Scotland) and will be in Red Rocks until April. Importantly, I can climb mid- week and probably avoid the crowds at weekends. I was in Kalymnos in November and onsighting f6a (5.10a/b) sport. I have extensive Alpine and Big Wall experience Yosemite and European Alps. I'm not grade driven but rather value the experience and the climbing partnership. I'm climbing tomorrow and Saturday and I'm free after that. Please contact me if you're interested. 

Colin

PS. I'm triple vaccinated. 

Mike K · · Las Vegas NV · Joined May 2019 · Points: 0

Thanks

I sent you both messages :)

Suzie Q · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2019 · Points: 0

Am messaging you...

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Nevada Partners
Post a Reply to "Moving to Vegas 1/3/22 and looking for partners"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started