Mountain Project Logo

Local seeking partners 1/6 - 1/12 trad 5.10 sport 5.11

Original Post
Andy Fitton · · Juniper Canyon · Joined Dec 2019 · Points: 0

Local looking for partners 1/6-1/12. None of my normal partners available. 5.10 trad, 5.11 sport. Preference for multipitch and early starts. Experienced in RR.

I have all gear needed. Shoot me a message if you want to link up.

Colin Rowe · · Scotland UK. · Joined Jun 2021 · Points: 331

Hello Andy

English climber newly arrived in Vegas. Here until April. Keen to do multi-pitch and sport. Onsighting f6a (5.10a/b) in Kalymnos a month ago. Willing to 2nd harder. Big Wall experience in Yosemite. Extensive European Alpine experience. No experience of Red Rocks. Keen to get going. 

Colin

Hayden B · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2022 · Points: 0

What’s up my man. I’m camped outside of the park and looking for partners. 24 male, laid back, competent climber, experience climbing overseas, Yosemite ect. Can lead 5.11b+ and am down for whatever. Hit me up if you interested 209 684-6285. Interested in climbing with the English guy who also left a comment 

Hayden B · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2022 · Points: 0

What’s up my man. I’m camped outside of the park and looking for partners. 24 male, laid back, competent climber, experience climbing overseas, Yosemite ect. Can lead 5.11b+ and am down for whatever. Hit me up if you interested 209 684-6285. Interested in climbing with the English guy who also left a comment 

Colin Rowe · · Scotland UK. · Joined Jun 2021 · Points: 331

Hello Hayden B,

I'm climbing tomorrow and Saturday. I'll be in touch after Saturday. 

Regards 

Colin

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Nevada Partners
Post a Reply to "Local seeking partners 1/6 - 1/12 trad 5.10 spo…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started