Mountain Project Logo

Add ASCA logo to our profile page?

Original Post
Old lady H · · Boise, ID · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 1,374

Can we get that added as a logo option? ASCA is important for climbing safety, they are doing stuff all over the place by providing replacement hardware for all that aging stuff out there, which directly benefits most climbers directly.

And?

Donate $20 to ASCA, you know that $20 will get tangible results. AAC and Access fund? It's harder to see. 

Pretty please, give us the logo to click?

Personally, this is my favorite one to donate to!

Best, Helen

Nate Liles · · Lander, WY · Joined May 2012 · Points: 6

This would be much appreciated to continue growing community support for our work, thanks for posting Helen!

Although the ASCA has always been a very small nonprofit compared to the AF and AAC, I believe our work has an outsized impact on climbers. The majority of our budget goes directly to acquiring top-quality hardware, and with all installation being done by volunteers we have had a massive impact on bolt/anchor replacement work over the last 20+ years. Not to mention the time we spend educating rebolters so they can do the work safely and efficiently, have the correct tools, etc.

Happy to provide a graphic for the badge and anything else that might be needed if we can do this.

Cheers!

nate@safeclimbing.org

Bump! Hi Zander! Looks like some replies coming through, thanks! Hope this worthy add can happen!

Best, Helen

Zander Göpfert · · Boulder County, CO · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 199

Thanks, Helen and Nate! Neat idea. I've added it to the list for prioritization. Can't make any promises beyond that it will be reviewed and considered at some point. 

Zander Göpfert wrote:

Thanks, Helen and Nate! Neat idea. I've added it to the list for prioritization. Can't make any promises beyond that it will be reviewed and considered at some point. 

Thanks a lot!

H.

Stephen L · · Atl GA · Joined Aug 2013 · Points: 130

Bump!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Discuss MountainProject.com
Post a Reply to "Add ASCA logo to our profile page?"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started