Mountain Project Logo

Can’t post a topic on partner finder

Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Tanner James · · Sierras · Joined Dec 2019 · Points: 640

Wrote a paragraph on the partner finder forum and hit post and it only posts my first sentence. I rewrote the paragraph and copied it and tried again. Same problem. I deleted the app and tried it again. Same problem. I tried it on a computer, same problem. It only posts my first sentence even though the whole paragraph is in there when I hit post. Any ideas?

Gumby King · · The Gym · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 52
Tanner James wrote:

Wrote a paragraph on the partner finder forum and hit post and it only posts my first sentence. I rewrote the paragraph and copied it and tried again. Same problem. I deleted the app and tried it again. Same problem. I tried it on a computer, same problem. It only posts my first sentence even though the whole paragraph is in there when I hit post. Any ideas?

Try finding and posting in facebook groups in the area of interest?  

Alan Rader · · Wherever my Van is. · Joined May 2014 · Points: 314
Tanner James wrote:

I have found it doesn't like some characters. Like if I try and used a smiley or wink face from my keyboard it will drop everything after it. Have to used the emoticon button above from the message box. 

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started