Mountain Project Logo

Searching for partners that are Covid conscious

Original Post
Michelle Sea · · Majestic Forest and Mountains · Joined Dec 2019 · Points: 0

Hi Monkeys ! 

I'm in L.A until the end of Jan. Not working and am a full-time, remote student. At the moment I'm visiitng my mom whom is VERY high risk of contracting Covid. I will ask if you can or have been tested before we climb. I love my mom very much. 

Okay! Now that is out of the way, im really PSYCHED on trying hard on 11+ sport in the L.A. Basin. I have a secured partner for weekends in J tree whom is always covid conscientious and gets tested on the regular. However, I'm always open to climb with more awesome people there ! 

I'm a very supportive climbing partner and VERY patient. I dont care what grade you climb just as long you know how to lead belay correctly and have knowledge of building and cleaning anchors. I dont mind teaching this, too as long you are open ! 

Also, I am eager to climb with more females! Males are cool, too, but I enjoy diversity ;) 

Let's link !

Cheers! 

Michelle

ORD -B · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2021 · Points: 0

I'm new to the Mojave area for work and was tested before I was allowed on site. I'm looking to get out and climb on this side of the mountains every weekend I can. Am willing to meet up anywhere from Joshua Tree to Bishop. Let me know if you're interested in meeting up!

By the way, which 11 are you projecting in the LA basin?

Joshua Tree Runner · · Rancho Cucamonga, CA · Joined Oct 2007 · Points: 220

PM sent

Yoda Jedi Knight · · Cashmere, WA · Joined Apr 2019 · Points: 0

I'm looking for COVID-conscious partners too. But I'm in San Diego. Anybody out there?

Michelle Sea · · Majestic Forest and Mountains · Joined Dec 2019 · Points: 0

Hi all! 

At the moment, looking mostly for weekday partners ! 

Email me if still interested ! 

Cheers! 

- Michelle 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Southern California Partners
Post a Reply to "Searching for partners that are Covid conscious"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started