Mountain Project Logo

New to Lander

Original Post
T C · · Bozeman, MT · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 1,066

Hey, I'm living in Lander and looking for partners. I've been climbing for 15 years and am trying to sport climbing a bit this summer and get fit. I am basically down for whatever and am free all the time. Stoked to get out!

Kevin Langpap · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2020 · Points: 0

Hey Tagg! I’m around and psyched to get out. Hit me up! 509-699-8069.~Kevin 

Pablo Aguilar · · Pearland, TX · Joined Feb 2019 · Points: 0

Hey Tagg! im looking to photograph climbers in Lander, ill be here for a few days and down to trade catches.

Connor N · · Knoxville, TN · Joined Feb 2020 · Points: 0

Anyone looking to climb this week?

Mike Rowley · · Traveling · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 76

I too am somewhat new to Lander. Down for sport or trad climbing. I'd love to find someone to get into the winds with too...

Dylan Wall · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined May 2017 · Points: 5

Hey I live in lander and climb up to 5.12 as well. I am always looking for more partners. Also looking for a partner for this weekend. Five8Five two4five 41twenty .
joe trabucco · · Boulder, co · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

I’m trying to get to lander and 10sleep.  My story is a trad climber that’s been trying to get more into sport/fit. Most of my partners only want to do trad.  I’m looking to head to lander or 10sleep soon. Would like to connect with someone excited to climb 5.10-5.11.

Beau M · · San Francisco, CA · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 0

I'm going to be in Lander the 5-7th. Anyone in here need a partner during those dates? 7zero3eight95973six

Austin Reynolds · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2018 · Points: 45

Yo I’m rolling into Wild Iris tonight. I’ll be there for a week or so. Looking to get on any and everything up to 13a. Hit me up if y’all need partners. 8six5 566 74nine5

Nelson Day · · Joshua Tree, CA · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 1,315

Anyone in the Lander area need a partner this saturday and sunday? Aug 8-9? I lead up to .12a/b. Looking to go to wild iris. Give me a call/text 760 600 0249

Stephen M · · Lander · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 15

Just moved to Lander to work for NOLS, would love to climb at Sinks / Wild Iris / the Winds / Tetons. I love trad and enjoy sport and can climb 5.10(a little rusty after COVID). Big fan of alpine. Hit me up! 314 920 8672

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Wyoming, Montana, & Dakotas Partners
Post a Reply to "New to Lander"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started