Mountain Project Logo

Looking for cat-friendly housing in Bend or Redmond

Original Post
Etha Williams · · Twentynine Palms, CA · Joined May 2018 · Points: 349

Anyone looking for a roommate? I'm considering relocating to Bend/Redmond this August/September, and housing seems like a crux. Ideally, I'd love to live with someone else--both to save money and, hopefully, to have someone chill and fun to talk to from time to time as we continue to weather this pandemic. I have a wonderful cat named Bagatelle (see below), so cat-friendly is a must.

A friend of mine may be moving to the area as well, so if you have two rooms available or know of great, currently empty 2-3 bedroom, that could potentially be an option depending on how things work out.

I'm a PhD student in musicology and will be spending the next year finishing my dissertation (if I don't fritter away all my time climbing, anyway...), which means flexible schedule and wfh. When not pretending to work or throwing myself at a rock face, I like cooking, creative writing, yoga, and just generally hanging out and observing the world. As far as other outdoor pursuits go, I also enjoy skiing, hiking, chill flatwater kayaking, and have recently been dipping my toes into mountain biking. I'd say more, but you're probably already stalking my MP profile anyway :)

If you or someone you know has a room available that could work out well, let me know!
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest
Post a Reply to "Looking for cat-friendly housing in Bend or Red…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started